Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
👀 anybody like this match up🤷🏽‍♂️ because I don’t really.

Attachments

• BFFB49FF-DBB2-40D3-BAB0-133258A39EED.jpeg
    BFFB49FF-DBB2-40D3-BAB0-133258A39EED.jpeg
    59.6 KB · Views: 52
Jeez...you guys are assholes..

Those were administered by my teachers, and a doctor they sent me to. It is kind of embarrassing to me, and always has been. I wish I had never brought it up. The only reason I did was to defend a inner city kid in a self deprecating manner, not to act like I am anything great..
511BBE3C-99CD-46F4-AEAF-D33462B303AF.gif

Good luck to all of these schools hiring coaches. Gonna be a lot of second (or third...or fourth) time losers in the coaching carousel.
These bottom feeder SEC programs are hilarious firing these cats two years in. Shows a lack of leadership at the top. Pick a guy, and give him time to build a program. These pencil pusher AD's don't have enough hair on their balls to stick with a guy.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
SIAP but I noticed DWA wasn’t really featured in the senior highlight video UT released today and wasn’t recognized pre-game. I know they said it’s because his family couldn’t make it but something seems fishy. Could he have a chance at another year of eligibility?
Noticed that too

They should have ejected Vaughn, you mean.
Pruitt is right.

It wasn’t even around the tackle where the other Vols helmet came off. It was Matthew Butler’s and Pruitt was asking where was flag for that one. Would’ve still been offsetting penalties because Butler still was playing though his helmet was removed. If Butler has stopped like he was suppose to, then even though refs missed how Butlers helmet was lost, still would’ve had the face mask on Andy.

• $10 million through December 31, 2020
  • $4.5 million from January 1, 2021 through December 31, 2021
  • $3 million from January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2023
  • $2 million from January 1, 2024 through December 31, 2025
  • $0 from January 1, 2026 through December 31, 2026

Minnesota Coach P.J. Fleck Signs Extension Through 2026: Salary, Buyout, Incentives - Stadium
Not as bad as I had imagined although waiting to sign a coach past early signing day has to kill recruiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back