Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re just not the right ones. Was hoping for AU to fire Gus and us raid their commitment list

Gus may still make a move. His stock may not get any higher than right now and if he's unhappy in Auburn now is the time to make a move. They'll want to fire him again in 2020 if he goes 9-3.

Dude grow up. You’re making a complete joke of yourself. And side note the is a responsibility and duty that comes with carrying a firearm and I pray you never have to use it. Don’t be that guy.

I'd say the people who are butt hurt need to grow up.

The way he speaks is unacceptable for a college student.

Gus may still make a move. His stock may not get any higher than right now and if he's unhappy in Auburn now is the time to make a move. They'll want to fire him again in 2020 if he goes 9-3.
He’s going to go 8-5 to 9-3 every single year. But every other year he’ll beat Bama and they’ll keep him. Rinse and repeat

Even the best term paper ever written had a few errors.

There is an academic fraud going on and it's going to bite us in the ass one day.

To quote yourself here.

Wrong, research before you come on and talk about things you know nothing about.

Also, why not leave us CJP "ball washers" be, popping up to stir **** is unfitting such an educated type like yourself. 7-5 and going bowling while 3 other SEC teams are firing coaches and we've got more idiotic trolls popping up than when we were sitting at 1-4. UNBELIEVABLE.

Don’t trust those buzzfeed IQ tests.
Jeez...you guys are a$$holes..

Those were administered by my teachers, and a doctor they sent me to. It is kind of embarrassing to me, and always has been. I wish I had never brought it up. The only reason I did was to defend a inner city kid in a self deprecating manner, not to act like I am anything great..

Last edited:
He’s going to go 8-5 to 9-3 every single year. But every other year he’ll beat Bama and they’ll keep him. Rinse and repeat

He's gotta get sick of that at some point. Plus he's at little brother. Auburn recruits well but will always be second fiddle to Bama, and yet they think they ARE Bama.

All of these job openings and no one is going to hire Butch. Going through Saban's "rehabilitation" program was such a dumb move. That only works if you're a coordinator. He's nothing. Should have taken any G5 job that came along ASAP. Becoming an intern there only hurt his stock IMO.
Being Botch Jones hurt his stock..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back