JJ do better man

I was thinking the same thing about something being done or said; im Wondering if the league looks at it and possibly hands out a 1/2 game suspension. I hope not but who knows.

Jennings took it a little further than it needed to go, but who knows what has been going on on the field preceding that. I’m fine with all of it. Looks like Jennings was being pushed and was looking away when we stepped on the Vandy boy. Carry on!

Might as well go out on a positive note.

Stomping Vandy.
In no way was that “stomping Vandy”. Stomping Vandy is 65-0 in 1994, 62-14 in 1993, and 48-0 in 2003. This game was muddling through a game where we had awful QB play and we’re fortunate a freshman running back broke off 2 long, improbable runs. Guess should be pleased that we won at all considering how the season began, but we owed Vanderbilt a big time ass whipping tonight and the team didn’t remotely deliver.

In no way was that “stomping Vandy”. Stomping Vandy is 65-0 in 1994, 62-14 in 1993, and 48-0 in 2003. This game was muddling through a game where we had awful QB play and we’re fortunate a freshman running back broke off 2 long, improbable runs. Guess should be pleased that we won at all considering how the season began, but we owed Vanderbilt a big time ass whipping tonight and the team didn’t remotely deliver.
joke
---------
your head

I don’t know if it was intentional or not. What I do know is that the video clip to anyone that isn’t a Tennessee fan is going to look bad. There was some extracurricular on the ground after a big hit on the sideline, followed by a step on someone’s face. Plain and simple it looks bad on video. I wouldn’t be surprised if there was some type of repercussion, deserved or not, for Jennings in the bowl game.

VN Store

Back