The Official Tennessee @ Missouri Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, SEC Network

I'm passed the pc police. It's a contact sport. I'm good with it. Seems jg is great with it. It's his style. I dont get my feelies hurt over passion. We can agree. You're prolly under 30 so we are different in perspective style.
Can Shamburger shake him for his terrible clock management?

I'm passed the pc police. It's a contact sport. I'm good with it. Seems jg is great with it. It's his style. I dont get my feelies hurt over passion. We can agree. You're prolly under 30 so we are different in perspective style.
I agree. When you do something as stupid as Shambuger did, you deserve to be grabbed by the jersey. One bad play like that can be the difference in the game.

Sitting here watching JG cry has really given me much more respect for him! The kid has moxie!!! I have now personally forgiven him for the Rogue play vs Bama. He gives his All for Tennessee & just made UT history tonight! Congratulations JG, you have now earned my respect back and a renewed fan!

I have as much respect for JG as any Vol I've watched. Any of them.

It is a tough dichotomy because I remain so frustrated - wishing he would not get hung up mentally during his reads. That is the ONLY thing holding him back from being an elite QB. ... a truly elite QB.

JG made some terrible plays this year. In the last few games he has been amazing. It’s the redemption story of the year and I’m damn proud of that young man tonight.

Overcame mistakes to win.

Winning record for the first time this year.

Bowl bound.

Program on the rise.

Go Vols.

That is all.

Great to see this team learn to win. Now they are expecting to win despite mistakes. Defense looked confident and even after that offsides stepped up huge. JG played a fantastic game, I knocked him for his lack of yards on scrambles but hey, who wasn’t frustrated watching this game at some point. JG has my respect for never giving up, we’d be in a bad bad spot if he’d have mailed it in.

Can Shamburger shake him for his terrible clock management?
We scored on a fg. I would have done the same thing. I'm not taking a chance there. And absolutely not. It's called respect brother. Pruitt has won natties. He knows what it takes. Sham has done diddly. Respect brother. But that's a generational thing. I was taught respect the coach. Yours was taught you respect me even when not earned. It's all good. We can agree to disagree. Heck, you prolly see me as disrespecting you by not saying yes sir. I dont respect you from my perspective bc it isnt earned.

Last edited:
Yea and Pruitt looks like a biatch when he touches players who can’t touch him back. It’s not a man to man thing. If it were the players could grab him back.
Somebody never played football. Have no idea how many times my coach made me stand on my tip toes while holding my facemask. Still think the world of him.

VN Store

Back