'20 UT ILB Noah Sewell (Oregon commit)

It is not about the kids already committed. It is about the perception of the program to the kids not committed yet. It surely enhanced negative recruiting like no other factor.

Totally disagree, The recruits already committed can bolt anytime and has happened to the VOLS in the past a number of times.

Sorry didn't take the time to scroll down and find that others have replied stating pretty much what I wrote. Feel free to delete both my replies and sorry will do better....

Seems like it could be Orem (Utah) High five-star linebacker Noah Sewell. The do-everything, front-seven Swiss Army Knife type talent has favored the Ducks and Georgia throughout much of the process and it seems like with his relationship with Cristobal and the staff, the success his older brother in offensive tackle Penei Sewell is having and the great season the emerging Pac 12 power to date is having, it looks like they have the edge in this recruitment.

The only official visit he took anywhere else was Georgia. Just sounds like most of the sources out West feel better and better about that CB to Oregon.

If not us, hopefully Oregon gets him.
There's never been much objective to say we were even a factor, he took one OV besides Oregon and that was to UGA. I think everyone's known Oregon was the team to beat, as others have said, much less harmful to us than if he went to UGA.

Yeah, GA thought they were getting this one.
Ga isn't going to have as strong of a class as they've had the last two years it looks like. Unless they make a playoff run, which I doubt. I'm really hoping they drop back down to 9 wins next year without Fromm and the wheels really get wobbly for them.

Ga isn't going to have as strong of a class as they've had the last two years it looks like. Unless they make a playoff run, which I doubt. I'm really hoping they drop back down to 9 wins next year without Fromm and the wheels really get wobbly for them.
I don't know they probably end up Top 5 at least, they are in it for a lot of big names.

Wobbly Bulldogs wheels are always fun to watch. I can't wait!

KirbyDumb to hot seat.

KirbyDumb to hot seat.
He's like a teenager behind the wheel of a lambo. All that talent, but no idea how to steer it. He's a mediocre coach. He could improve. But if not, in spite of all that talent, they'll drop back down soon imo. Especially if they don't have an answer at QB after Fromm.

VN Store

Back