'20 UT ILB Noah Sewell (Oregon commit)

Easy to pull for a kid that handles the process like this. He knows that college football is a business, and you had better not burn bridges. I would not be shocked to see Florida State go after Cristobal, considering he is from Florida. Would make a lot of sense. If that happens, we could be back in the game here.

We had a fighting chance, but family and being close to home won out. But we were rite there til the end. Reports will tell you otherwise but that’s not true.
This kid is going to be great at whatever he does. Nothing but respect for him and his family

Ga isn't going to have as strong of a class as they've had the last two years it looks like. Unless they make a playoff run, which I doubt. I'm really hoping they drop back down to 9 wins next year without Fromm and the wheels really get wobbly for them.
Unpopular take but UGA will win the SEC next year. Fromm will come back next year.

Reactions: Chattdawg
Easy to pull for a kid that handles the process like this. He knows that college football is a business, and you had better not burn bridges. I would not be shocked to see Florida State go after Cristobal, considering he is from Florida. Would make a lot of sense. If that happens, we could be back in the game here.
My sources tell me Butch Jones needs a job. Maybe FSU goes after him........

😂😂😂😂

Wish more recruits would handle it like this. Being respectful and grateful for the opportunities while making the decision he and his family thought best is handling it with class. Hope he has a great career at Oregon.

Agreed and really wish the kid well.
And while this is somewhat petty, I hope those that keep saying that we just make stuff up and trash every kid that doesn't choose us.., are paying attention.
Because it's almost like we judge each one by the circumstances and actions related to each individual situation.

And while this is somewhat petty, I hope those that keep saying that we just make stuff up and trash every kid that doesn't choose us.., are paying attention.
Because it's almost like we judge each one by the circumstances and actions related to each individual situation.
1574523257012.gif

Depends on whether Fromm comes back next year, and if not, who replaces him. Right now they don't have much. That defense is going to be even sicker next year though.
I really think he will be back. He is a Georgia kid that has the opportunity to go down in UGA history, be the premier QB in the SEC next year. Kirby will sell him on going down as the qb bringing first national championship to UGA in 40 years.

We have Hardy on one end of the How to Handle Your Business recruiting spectrum and Sewell on the other. Be respectful and respect is reciprocated. Be disrespectful and people think you are how you act.

We need guys like Sewell. They tend to be leaders. Henry T and Trey Smith are other examples. Bring us all the Henry Ts and Treys we can get.

Seems like Fromme has been at Ga for 6 yrs, can't believe hes got another year. Didn't have a strong opinion on him one way or the other until he sang Rocky Top after our game. Really dislike the pr*ck now..

Lol, maybe he'll go the Baker Mayfield route and enter for the draft and Social Security in the same year.

VN Store

Back