Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
huh? 🤦🏼‍♂️ we have hidden posts now? do i need a secret decoder ring? handshake? am i in the club?

source.gif

Eboigbe and Bogle are the 2 that hurt the most out of guys we should’ve landed. Also a guy like Jalen Curry would’ve been a better pickup than Means IMO

took a bunch of people off ignore, still dont see any updates. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OD, you continue to be on ignore.
imagine being frank since that joke started... log into 10k notifications and all of them are mentions.

I think it's a glitch on this site. He's actually posted 80K+ times but everyone has him on ignore and you can't see it to take him off ignore.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
In GEPON network, still shared bandwidth. Its possible to get overloaded. ATT has money to resolve issues quickly, whereas Municipalities struggle. Had an engineer friend tell me GEPONS is first user to stream, meaning first come first serve.

You may want to jump on board.

I know with Docsis 3.1, modems reallocate bandwidth to next subscriber if a subscriber's services are pinging higher than they are paying for. It's all shared.

Are you in Cleveland area by any chance? Place is like the battleground for telecom.
NERD :)

Reactions: Jackcrevol
somebody bring da info. else im relyin' on first caller on Hubbs hour for askin' questions?

'Haaaay Fellas'.

How does Hubbs do it? being stoic ... it would be so hard not to **** with some if those callers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maryvillevol37
Many of our neighbors have switched to AT&T in our area and rave about it.

Even the AT&T tech who hooked it up at our house told me, "If you're used to Comcast, you're going to hate this. It's essentially junk."

I wouldn't exactly call it junk, but I will be switching services, soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back