Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The troughs need to live on. They're apart of Neyland Stadium galore. Give me another Jumbotron and bring back the Vols sign on the top of the stadium and I'm cool.

Maybe it’s been a while since you’ve seen a good QB or maybe you just have no clue what a decent QB looks like👀🤷🏽‍♂️ But just to put it into perspective of how bad JG really is,As it stands right now JG in 3 years has thrown a whopping total of 27 TD’s
(3 Years!) Thats exactly the total of Touchdowns Josh Dobbs Threw In his Senior (Season)👀😭😂😂

View attachment 236948
We agree on a lot UTS but you lose me on this. And I've obviously never been in the "fanboy" category.

But he didn't aim to throw away an NFL career just to piss me off. Or you. Heck, I'm sure he wishes more than anyone it was different.

I mean we've had rival players try to hurt our guys and still not receive the animosity he has. Yes, I get mad but don't get actually HATING him for not being that good.
Idk, maybe you don't "hate" him but if not, you had me fooled lol.

Thanks, Hank!

Did you get my response last night about running everyone vertical to beat the cover 4. I never heard back and I thought that you thought I was ridiculous.

Can what you suggest (above) beat cover 4?

It looks like to me if you commit to more than 4 guys down there, you can make a play.

---
Thanks for the UK one, too.

It could yes. Basically in cover 4 the corners usually play off and They have outside leverage. One of the best ways to attack it is using a concept called “Pin”.so If Calloway is outside and JJ is in the slot, Jennings Would run a dig route (deep middle crossing route, Chaney loves those and he runs them a
Lot anyway). And that would force the safety over top of Calloway to come up and defend Jennings. The corner that is on the outside on Calloway will always be playing outside leverage so that leaves him really susceptible to a post route.

this is the exact concept that Calloway scored his touchdown on from shrout vs SC.

The question is how consistently can we hit that throw.

Bust mostly you’re going to want to spread this out run against it or target the MLB who is covering the middle, or get safeties to bite on inside double moves usually a post. Chaneys core concepts that he loves to do would really shrewd a true cover 4 game plan so they really “shouldn’t” play it against us but i think they will have to unless they are getting a lot pressure. They can’t cover our WRs straight up. No way. Running QBs and running out of spread formations (a lot of Play action tomorrow probably too), athletic tight ends and slots to target MLBs and inside double moves or deep crossers to get safeties to come up is the general way to target cover 4.
Sorry for not responding earlier. I don’t think i ever saw it.

We agree on a lot UTS but you lose me on this. And I've obviously never been in the "fanboy" category.

But he didn't aim to throw away an NFL career just to piss me off. Or you. Heck, I'm sure he wishes more than anyone it was different.

I mean we've had rival players try to hurt our guys and still not receive the animosity he has. Yes, I get mad but don't get actually HATING him for not being that good.
Idk, maybe you don't "hate" him but if not, you had me fooled lol.

I don’t “hate” anyone.he just sucks.its mind boggling how people still have a platform to defend him stat wise on.ive applauded him being “tough” no one can argue that.As far as “Hate” goes that was just about everyone on this board after what he did at the Alabama game on the goal line👀🤷🏽‍♂️ So don’t single me out.just waiting on anything that’s defiant proof that shows he’s anywhere close to being a good QB or a relevant QB that has lead to W’s outside the Kentucky game and Aurburn game in 3 years and the Auburn game is questionable because it was our WR core going up and fighting for balls that were under thrown or just ugly that could have been intercepted along with Defense wining that game.🤷🏽‍♂️

So Wiseman didn’t play after all.
Read an article where there was talk of restitution, but that doesn't seem enough. Maybe enough for eligibility at another school, but to let him play for Penny after Penny paid his family's moving expenses? How does that not create an unfair advantage? But they'll probably get away with it in the end.

Wow!!! I knew Sherrer was Hardy’s lead recruiter but just read an article that put a lot of the blame on this solely on him. I remember last year Trezmen Marshall referred to Sherrer as a father figure the entire time up to his commitment to Georgia. Seems like he makes an awful lot of money to coach special teams and not be able to recruit for $h!t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back