'19 Recruiting Forum: Official Kentucky Pregame/Game Thread

Our Vols are a little beat up. I wish the bye week came this week. Unsettled at QB. The way we finished last year has me concerned as well. I think we lose in a close one. Somewhere in the 24-17 range.

Our Vols are a little beat up. I wish the bye week came this week. Unsettled at QB. The way we finished last year has me concerned as well. I think we lose in a close one. Somewhere in the 24-17 range.

Your BVS is flaring up. You need a booster shot.
giphy.gif

#WINOUT

You need to zip it, old man! Get those negative vibes out of here… Our boys win big! We are going to make them remember November!

This game worries me. We are beat up after a very tough 6 game stretch, especially on the Oline and Dline. We don’t know if Maurer can play. And Kentucky is coming off a bye.

MSU had a bye before our game. they were one dimensional. we get Maurer back. i think our staff learned lessons last year on how that team finished, and i don't expect them to make the same mistakes. we have Jim Chaney. our defnese has been a lot better lately, and has put the team on their backs the past 3 -4 weeks. we have cimaglia. darrell taylor wrecked this team last year.

i think this game is a harder today than i thought it'd be, but we're still talking about a WR playing QB for UK again and i just refuse to believe we get beat by that again.

have they learned how to finish? lesson one tomorrow night.

TN 27 UK 18

Everyone seems to be gaining confidence in this team, which means we lose by 10 this weekend.

VN Store

Back