Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, I don't only watch the Vols for Maurer. Not even close.
That was not even my point. Maybe I worded it wrong. But that was not my point.

True Vol fans, such as you and myself, watch the Vols every week because they love the Vols good or bad.

My point was:
JG makes our offense boring to watch.
JG does little with the ball.
The offense kicks field goals all the time, it feels, with JG.
The offense seems off and not fully invested when JG is on the field.

Maurer makes our offense exciting to watch.
Maurer moves the ball.
When Maurer is playing our offense plays together.

I'm not saying we watch Maurer and the vols happen to be on. I'm saying for the so-so fan they are going to watch what is exciting and we are not when JG is in the game.

That was not even my point. Maybe I worded it wrong. But that was not my point.

True Vol fans, such as you and myself, watch the Vols every week because they love the Vols good or bad.

My point was:
JG makes our offense boring to watch.
JG does little with the ball.
The offense kicks field goals all the time, it feels, with JG.
The offense seems off and not fully invested when JG is on the field.

Maurer makes our offense exciting to watch.
Maurer moves the ball.
When Maurer is playing our offense plays together.

I'm not saying we watch Maurer and the vols happen to be on. I'm saying for the so-so fan they are going to watch what is exciting and we are not when JG is in the game.
We are all gonna watch even if bass is at QB. If we enjoy what we’re watching or not is a different story lol

My guess is that Butch Jones thinks he's a front runner for the Kentucky Job.
Man it's been a long week so refresh my memory. Has he been mentioned at FSU? I know he would never get it but couldn't remember if he was mentioned.

I’m really interested to see their defensive game plan vs what we do offensively. I think JG starts but who knows what happens once the game starts there’s not rhyme or pattern to this QB shuffle that i can see. But regardless if I’m kentucky I’ll be damned if i let Calloway and Jennings get big plays on me like they did against SC. I’m making us methodically drive down the field by running and short passes. If they are blitzing a lot and playing cover 1 or 0 then i think we could run them out of their own dojo.
What if they know it's coming but can't stop it anyway?

247 has the matchups:

When UT runs: UK
When UT passes: UT

When UK runs: UK
When UK passes: UT

STs: Even
X-Factors: UT

Close as expected. Don't see any big advantages anywhere, though a little surprised we don't have edge in STs. I do think the Stoops-to-FSU chatter is a nice x-factor in our favor.
Orange pants: UT. I guess that counts as an X factor but the orange britches will lead us to victory.

I don't disagree that it's weird. I just don't think it reaches the level of harassment unless there have been objections and she persists. I think the Herman thing is weird too but I haven't heard anyone call that harassment.
I personally think Tom Brady has a case against Robert Kraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back