'20 TN DE/LB Tyler Baron (UT SIGNEE)

He's playing the game and having fun doing it. If I recall he's not signing until February, no one may know exactly where he will sign until signing day.

He committed before the season I thought. He had some ex UK guy as his trainer I believe. Some **** like that. These kids are all influenced
i get it. was the same way when i was 17-18. followed this girl around like a lost puppy. Natrelle Litay, man she was tough. Her influence was felt most weekends and Thursday nights.

#Stateschools

Reactions: bluegrasser
If he loses to Bama and UGA and finishes the regular season at 8-4, another year below preseason expectations, the outcry on the Plains will be intense again. And massive buyouts won't continue to save him from 8-4 seasons.
Yeah they will for another few seasons, buyout doesn't get out of the 8 figures until 2023

Just a question/observation.....

With Baron/Mays/Tucker (3 of the top 10 in Tn) and Martin, how is Knox Catholic not undefeated and blowing everyone out? They barely made the playoffs and needed help getting in. Are these players that good? Honest question.......

They will have 9+ wins and a top 10 class. There always seems talk of it but they won't actually do it

Their bark is definitely bigger than their bite. They haven't lost fewer than 4 games since 2013 and that won't change this year unless they beat Georgia or Alabama, but he's still not going anywhere thanks to his TWENTY-SEVEN MILLION DOLLAR buyout... plus another $6M to buy out his staff. Not gonna happen.

VN Store

Back