Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, he is correct. The Oxygen in H2O isn’t usable as such, hence drowning...

Also the Oxygen atom is larger than the Hydrogen atom, so technically more than 1/3...
tenor.gif

Stoops would never fly to Tallahassee to finalize a deal - especially mid season.

Get your coaching search brains turned on, guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrorange211
Bob Stoops never gonna coach a XFL game? :O

The assumption for me is if Mark is a legit candidate Bob would firmly turn them down, he wouldn't be the guy to take that opportunity away from his brother. Of course if it's been Bob all along then Mark being asked would "know" something, but also not going to spill the beans...so could explain his weird response.

I'll be pretty shocked, but it seems like FSU got that booster money to throw at him so maybe it's happening.

I have no idea whether Bob Stoops is going to FSU, so far it is just a few local outlets reporting this. Finebaum was on this morning saying no way Stoops takes over a dumpster fire like FSU.

It does make some sense to me though. Spurrier was his mentor in a lot of ways, and both of them left successful runs at big time programs when they felt they had hit a plateau and the fans were no longer happy with 10 win seasons. He could very well have seen how Spurrier took a break and then had a successful second act at South Carolina. I’m sure he has talked to Spurrier about this.

I'll have to see it to believe it. AD is a disaster. The AD is a guy with no AD experience. He was an internal hire from a different department because they couldnt find anyone. He has zero relationships with agents or coaches.

Boosters just threw a fit and they fired a guy 21 games in. Terrible look even IF they reached out to CBS before hand.

Culture is a disaster in that locker room. If CBS got overwhelmed at OU during yearly playoff contention, would he really be for a complete rebuild with a proven impatient booster base?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back