Kentucky favored by 6?

We whipped Miss St and UAB, UAB would not have scored if we didn't put the 3rd string in. You seem to be trying to make excuse for the other side also. Kentucky cannot throw on us consistently, they have a wr playing qb. I expect them to be ready to play and we will have to be ready, but if we are focused and play like we have since miss st we will clock Kentucky. GBO!
We didn't whip any but UTC that's a fact. We struggled against Mississippi State and UAB there is another thread that shows the stats and it agrees with me. Sorry you don't like Facts.

We didn't whip any but UTC that's a fact. We struggled against Mississippi State and UAB there is another thread that shows the stats and it agrees with me. Sorry you don't like Facts.
We didn't struggle against UAB. The only fact you need to see to show that is 30-7. Now, you can say we didn't play at full intensity, which we didn't, but when you beat a team that soundly, you don't have to.

Load the box and make them attempt to throw. If the run D shows up, like it did in the Miss State game, we should be fine.

That would be a fair line. It’s at Lexington so that’s 3 points automatically. Vegas likely still considers Kentucky to slightly be the better team so three points is fair in the regard. Either way, we’re gonna win so it doesn’t matter.

That would be a fair line. It’s at Lexington so that’s 3 points automatically. Vegas likely still considers Kentucky to slightly be the better team so three points is fair in the regard. Either way, we’re gonna win so it doesn’t matter.
3 points is pretty much even in Las Vegas

the line was 3.5 is what I saw...it won't help them...:D

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT THE WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we struggled against Mississippi state and UAB. USC was still focused on that loss against Florida

I'm fine if we "struggle" against our next 3 opponents exactly the same way we did against MSU and UAB as long as the outcome is the same. We beat those 2 by a total of 33, 33 ÷ 3 is 11. We beat all 3 by 11? Sign me up!

Good thing we weren't still focused on that Alabama loss, huh?

Anyone that says this team hasn't improved is just arguing for the sake of it, and I have been a very vocal critic of Pruitt in the past but you have to give credit where it is due. People have this impression that just because it was UAB that we should automatically win by 40 and that is simply not the case and hasn't been the case at UT for a decade. We don't beat a team like UAB by 3 touchdowns last year or the year before. We don't beat a team like UAB by three touchdowns two months ago.

Anyone that says this team hasn't improved is just arguing for the sake of it, and I have been a very vocal critic of Pruitt in the past but you have to give credit where it is due. People have this impression that just because it was UAB that we should automatically win by 40 and that is simply not the case and hasn't been the case at UT for a decade. We don't beat a team like UAB by 3 touchdowns last year or the year before. We don't beat a team like UAB by three touchdowns two months ago.

There was some that thought we wouldn't win on Saturday.

We didn't lose to them so I think we did win both and it wasn't even that close with either. If you are going to troll, please get a story that is at least believable.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan

VN Store

Back