'20 TN DE/LB Tyler Baron (UT SIGNEE)

I’ve been waiting for him and Hardy to pop since Ojulari bounced but apparently it’s just really cool to not publicly commit and build momentum. It’s all about “our moment” lol

I also teach and coach high school kids every day, so I get it, but it’s still lame.
I agree. Man these guys could help their future team by committing, building momentum, and peer recruiting. Wish they'd do it.

No...it is all about these kids have their moment in the sun. Super important to them and the families so a lot of thought goes into the timing of these things. There is a master plan believe that.
Any hints outside of Washington and Sewell that we might be getting back in with on a national level?

They're still playing for their high school teams and it's almost playoff time. I think it shows a lot of class and selflessness not to detract from your current team under those circumstances. They may have silent commitments or whatever, and they should take their visits to see games on Saturdays for sure, but I have zero problem with them waiting until their season is over to make it official. It's the classy way of doing it.

VN Store

Back