VolNation list (like Craigslist for VN)

Whatever you want to do. I just find it funny. Other people can talk s*** but I can’t. You still have the same number? I’d be glad to discuss it with you
You turned full traitor! You can't come on Volnation and profess your love for uf and think anybody is okay with it.

Yes, I still have the same number.

You turned full traitor! You can't come on Volnation and profess your love for uf and think anybody is okay with it.

Yes, I still have the same number.
If you or anyone else think I’m serious, I have some beachfront property in Arizona for y’all. I’ll give you a hell of a deal.

Reactions: vollygirl
Have a couple of Eric Berry signed pieces from an autograph session he did at HoundDogs right before the draft in 2010 I am looking to sell if there is any interest. I do not have a COA I do have (pictured) the autograph ticket, as well as pictures of him signing the merchandise. Obviously since I do not have a COA I would be willing to sell for a discount but, of course, I do not intend to give it away. If anyone is interested please contact me at jermb9@gmail.com thanks and GO VOLSEric Berry Autographs.jpeg

Reactions: goldvol
Have a couple of Eric Berry signed pieces from an autograph session he did at HoundDogs right before the draft in 2010 I am looking to sell if there is any interest. I do not have a COA I do have (pictured) the autograph ticket, as well as pictures of him signing the merchandise. Obviously since I do not have a COA I would be willing to sell for a discount but, of course, I do not intend to give it away. If anyone is interested please contact me at jermb9@gmail.com thanks and GO VOLSView attachment 233836
Nice. I have the EB helmet from HoundDogs. I believe it came with a COA (though it may have been a different signing).

Have a couple of Eric Berry signed pieces from an autograph session he did at HoundDogs right before the draft in 2010 I am looking to sell if there is any interest. I do not have a COA I do have (pictured) the autograph ticket, as well as pictures of him signing the merchandise. Obviously since I do not have a COA I would be willing to sell for a discount but, of course, I do not intend to give it away. If anyone is interested please contact me at jermb9@gmail.com thanks and GO VOLSView attachment 233836

what are you looking to get out of it

Price?

Looking to sell for the right price. If anyone is interested leave a message.

Attachments

• IMG_0084 (1).JPG
    IMG_0084 (1).JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0081 (1).JPG
    IMG_0081 (1).JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0082 (1).JPG
    IMG_0082 (1).JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 31
I would like to start this thread for anyone that has anything Vols that they would like to sell. Please keep it to UT items only. I would love to see what everyone has. Please post a price. If you wanna sell it tell us what you are asking for it.

As soon as I get things unboxed next week , I will have plenty of Tennessee stuff to sell.

I have EB signed hats and mini helmet. I got them from my niece who set up his signing party in atlanta. He signed them for me at his 1st anniversary party she also set up for him after I confronted her after she texted a picture of he and her at the 1st party.

How much?

VN Store

Back