VolNation list (like Craigslist for VN)

PowerT83

Somewhat sober
I got it from a family friend. I’ve cultivated too much mass and now I wear a 2XL. 😪 They sell online for $80. Make an offer. Mighty clean worn for 10 minutes maximum

Attachments

Kellygirl

I'm also wanting one of these beauties. PM me if you have one for sale. When you PM please include the price too if you don't mind.

Thanks!

Brandon
Joined this site because I found one. Sending this message to many in this place. Best price offered. If not enough I’ll list on eBay. Interested? What would you offer?

Attachments

VolDaddy87

approves this message.
My boys and I have started a little side business doing sports card breaks. Mainly for the thrill of opening the cards and starting their collections. Our very first break will be this Sunday night and we'll be opening up a 2020 Panini Legacy Football hobby box in a live stream on our Facebook page. We are auctioning off the rights to each teams cards on ebay. Hopefully it goes well and we can continue with more breaks. Check us out if you think you might want join us. Maybe our beginners luck will bring us some big hit cards.

Here is the link to my page that has all the teams listed and our Facebook page. WE would love to have you participate, just watch, or even just like our page.
Items for sale by voldaddy87 | eBay

https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanSportsBreakers

Thanks and GO VOLS.

chatsworth_vol

Hey fellow Vols, my son and I could use your help. My son is a Boy Scout and has been in scouts for 6 years ever since his Tiger year in first grade. It's the time of the year for their annual popcorn sale. For most units (especially ours) the funds made from this sale are 95-100% of the funding the program gets for the year. If we have a bad year it really hurts how much we're able to do for our troop. Covid has hit us hard. My son typically is one of those driven kids. He'd spend weeks going door to door doing a couple miles a day getting sales. This year we're not allowed to do that. We're only allowed to sell online. Right now he's only at about 1/4- 1/3 of his typical total. If any of yall could help him out it would be very appreciated. Right now they are doing free shipping on orders over $30 till 9/17. He also has a goal to do what the scouts are calling the "50 state challenge " of getting a sale in each of the states. Currently he's up to about 10 states.

Thank you for your help.

Trail’s End | Raise More. Scout More.

[Youtube]

SDV

Hey fellow Vols, my son and I could use your help. My son is a Boy Scout and has been in scouts for 6 years ever since his Tiger year in first grade. It's the time of the year for their annual popcorn sale. For most units (especially ours) the funds made from this sale are 95-100% of the funding the program gets for the year. If we have a bad year it really hurts how much we're able to do for our troop. Covid has hit us hard. My son typically is one of those driven kids. He'd spend weeks going door to door doing a couple miles a day getting sales. This year we're not allowed to do that. We're only allowed to sell online. Right now he's only at about 1/4- 1/3 of his typical total. If any of yall could help him out it would be very appreciated. Right now they are doing free shipping on orders over $30 till 9/17. He also has a goal to do what the scouts are calling the "50 state challenge " of getting a sale in each of the states. Currently he's up to about 10 states.

Thank you for your help.

Trail’s End | Raise More. Scout More.

[Youtube]
Just made a purchase from California. Good luck to your son

VN Store

Sponsors