Tennessee Has Opened At +4.5 At Home Against SC

Not that I approve
but I would put money on it , if BM can't go, JG will start. I just don't see them starting with Shrout, JMO.

Perhaps, but if we are going to run a lot, JTS can hand off just as well as JG, plus a better arm if needed to keep the enemy honest.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Both UT and SC were screwed by the refs on Saturday, so it'll be interesting to see who they decide to screw this week.
SEC Comissioner needs to intercede these refs getting out of hand. Also happening at a fast pace in the NFL. Replay rules need to be expanded imo due to the bad calls leading to teams being cheated. Stranger still is the fact that sports betting is now legal in all 50 states. I wouldn't touch it with a 10' pole until some consistency is demonstrated. Booger McFarland went off on MNF last week, McElroy was very vocal yesterday during USCe and UF game........UT vs. Bama was a disgrace as far as officiating goes. Something just isn't right.

Reactions: kcvols1
Hilinski, is so inconsistent for South Carolina, it depends on which Hilinski shows up Saturday. He is a great kid from a great family but he is a true freshman and naturally has a lot to learn. The Gamecocks got hosed on several calls by the officials yesterday but if Hilinski had hit two of the many long balls he over shot, South Carolina would have won regardless of the officiating.

I think Hilinski would have had a better throwing day against Florida if the conditions were a little better ….the weather was horrible and he seemed to lose his grip a little on some of the deep throws.....from what ive seen he is going to be one hell of a quarterback and has really shown some signs of being great....Look for him to be sharp and hopefully his receivers will hang on to the ball.

If Mare plays we have a chance if not forget about it. South Carolina is better across the LOS than we are and I would def take Hilansky over JG. And then Muschamp has some sort of voodoo curse on us he owns us.

SC's QB is average and is banged up. UT should be able to shut him down and win comfortably.

VN Store

Back