Ron Swanson

Offense Wins Championships.
zh3fcfyxhguurusemjxs

ALL-PURPOSE BACK
6'0''
215 LBS
CLASS OF 2020

ZaQuandre White, 2020 All-purpose back - Rivals.com

He was a Top 10 RB in 2017 class, signed with FSU, they moved him to LB and he ended up going to JUCO.

In terms of adding a second tailback to the 2020 class, the Vols have keyed in on a couple JUCO targets. They evaluated Talaun Patton from Long-Beach CC in California earlier this fall and they have interest in ZaQuandre White from Iowa Western. Both are big backs with some wheels. White is a former FSU signee who left Tallahassee after being moved from tailback to linebacker. The South Florida native has interest from UT, South Carolina and Arkansas in the SEC. Some on the board have asked about the JUCO running back and White would be that guy that many of you have asked about.

-VQ

So... White was ejected from games in HS and at FSU for throwing punches. He was arrested for multiple misdemeanors (drug-related), suspended several times for disciplinary reasons, then academically suspended. We need a RB... but talk about high-risk.
I’m always skeptical of JUCO RBs anyway.

Sounds like we’re getting a little desperate.

Assuming Ty Chandler does not leave, do we even need a second back? Only 2 are getting reps really right now anyway. Plus we'll finally have a bigger back with hodge coming in.

Assuming Ty Chandler does not leave, do we even need a second back? Only 2 are getting reps really right now anyway. Plus we'll finally have a bigger back with hodge coming in.
I would say yes. You need at least 3rb to make it through a year. If one injury happens you are now relying on 2 with one being a underclasseman.

How worried should we be about Chandler leaving. I think he's a good player but he hasn't shown enough to go to the NFL yet.

So... White was ejected from games in HS and at FSU for throwing punches. He was arrested for multiple misdemeanors (drug-related), suspended several times for disciplinary reasons, then academically suspended. We need a RB... but talk about high-risk.

Just don’t like him room with Banks when he gets back on the team! Hahahahaha

Reactions: KarnsTownVol

I’d rather take my chances bringing Jeremy Banks back...

VN Store

Back