'20 JUCO RB Zaquandre White

Assuming Ty Chandler does not leave, do we even need a second back? Only 2 are getting reps really right now anyway. Plus we'll finally have a bigger back with hodge coming in.
Looking at 2021 we're currently in-line to have just two RBs on scholarship; Gray and Hodge. Unless we're planning on relying on freshmen to get a lot of carries in 2021, this is a very important class for RBs.

Looking at 2021 we're currently in-line to have just two RBs on scholarship; Gray and Hodge. Unless we're planning on relying on freshmen to get a lot of carries in 2021, this is a very important class for RBs.
Wouldn't that be the same situation we are in now(ish). A junior, a sophomore, and a freshman?

Wouldn't that be the same situation we are in now(ish). A junior, a sophomore, and a freshman?
Basically, but is it wise to plan on relying on a true freshman?

My point is that we have an opportunity to prevent that from being a problem, so it'd be nice to capitalize and create some depth.

We definitely need his size to go along with Hodge...because I have a feeling Pruitt will turn Hodge into a LB.

It's down to UT and SCAR. We get his last visit-- the w/e of 12/13-- and he's bringing his family with him. He'll be at SCAR this coming weekend. Will sign in Dec and enroll in Jan.

We want another RB.
Backup plan to Whitehead or unrelated?

It's down to UT and SCAR. We get his last visit-- the w/e of 12/13-- and he's bringing his family with him. He'll be at SCAR this coming weekend. Will sign in Dec and enroll in Jan.

We want another RB.
Big time. Big Time. Big Time. Take Whitehead as an ATH and make it work

Reactions: SugarCC

We want another RB.

I see nothing in this guy that indicates he can help us beat Alabama, Florida or Georgia. He flamed out as a running back at FSU and was moved to linebacker. He put up pedestrian numbers in JUCO. He‘s had injury issues and has shown that he can be a significant troublemaker.

If we want to take retreads, we’ll never get to where we want to be. With that said, if Pruitt and Chaney like him, then so be it.

VN Store

Back