I know this is supposed to be a positive message.... but....

Come on OP.

You give me all this “pumping”.......then something good finally happens.......then you give me this......what gives.

You hate me right?

He’s 18...don’t read too much into it...we’re probably not winning this week either way...

Reactions: Remy
What do we assume?

I assume:

If he is posting something like this he is going to be out for a while. Otherwise why would he post anything about it.......other than to say.......”hey I’m good” or “I’ll be back on Saturday”

I assume wrong all the time though.

I assume:

If he is posting something like this he is going to be out for a while. Otherwise why would he post anything about it.......other than to say.......”hey I’m good” or “I’ll be back on Saturday”

I assume wrong all the time though.
He may have been told they were going to hold him out at Alabama regardless of how he feels. It could mean that he feels much better than fans speculate. He could just be trying to ease the feelings around VN that he’s out. I’m sure he’s getting hammered with “are you ok?”

Reactions: 99grad
He may have been told they were going to hold him out at Alabama regardless of how he feels. It could mean that he feels much better than fans speculate. He could just be trying to ease the feelings around VN that he’s out. I’m sure he’s getting hammered with “are you ok?”

Very well could be.

However if he were just being held out.....why not just say. He could easily say, “I’ll be back for SC” or something.

Really who knows. It just leaves a lot left open, which a post (like he made) could have clarified a bit......but didn’t.

Very well could be.

However if he were just being held out.....why not just say. He could easily say, “I’ll be back for SC” or something.

Really who knows. It just leaves a lot left open, which a post (like he made) could have clarified a bit......but didn’t.
He’s 18. Youngens don’t think before they speak sometimes. He may think he said enough and got his point across. One thing I do know is if he was going to be out significant time he wouldn’t be in a good enough mood to post anything.

Yeah...RIGHT before Maurer posted this...he DM’d THIS to JG...
h32D939CB

VN Store

Back