Jeremy Pruitt show online

I have an engineering degree from UT. I know the correct way to speak. I’m sure CJP knows the correct way to speak, but in reality you are who you are. Why change the way you speak just to please others?
Because using correct grammar and syntax allows more precise communication.

I have an engineering degree from UT. I know the correct way to speak. I’m sure CJP knows the correct way to speak, but in reality you are who you are. Why change the way you speak just to please others?
Just win and you can speak pig latin for all I care.

Well..if you're ever running for President you just might....

Well..if you're ever running for President you just might....
Lose? That’s all but guaranteed. I don’t discuss politics, this is football. I’m assuming that was a joke and blue font was intended. I just don’t like the fact some like changing other people (criminal activities not included). Let people be who they are. We all just want to live life and have a good time with the little time we have here.

youtubetv. Coach has already say "done good" ten times in first ten minutes. Someone needs to tell him about "did well". Just for a bit of variety.

It’s truly sad that he won’t just get an English tutor. Just for an hour or so.
Nobody would have to know.
His grammar really isn’t all that horrible. It would be an easy fix.
It’s just a few words that he needs help on using the proper tense.
And, yes, improper use of the word “done” is the biggest mistake.

Reactions: dono and NCFisher
I understand him quite well. I just don’t see what the big deal is. I think everyone understands him. Some people just get up in arms because it embarrasses them to have a coach that speaks ‘hick’.

He could use a little bit of public speaking tutoring. We can leave in the past tense verb usage, but just pare the "uhhm"s a bit.

Lose? That’s all but guaranteed. I don’t discuss politics, this is football. I’m assuming that was a joke and blue font was intended. I just don’t like the fact some like changing other people (criminal activities not included). Let people be who they are. We all just want to live life and have a good time with the little time we have here.
yeah that was tonque in cheek because thats the only time Ive ever seen someone change a dialect for their crowd who wasnt an actor..

VN Store

Back