Jeremy Pruitt show online

So you are to lazy to finish reading where i've already answered your retarded question?
Now who got pissy? LOL
So was your well punctuated grammatically correct statement not clear enough communication? You needed a follow-up message to explain what you meant? Which completely disproves original statement. For the record you forgot to capitalize I

i watched some of it. I found it interesting after BM was toppled and came down on his head. Bob said something like, BM is an exciting player but I guess you are gonna teach him to slide. CJP just kind of uttered a grunt under his breath. Did not even address sliding.

Now who got pissy? LOL
So was your well punctuated grammatically correct statement not clear enough communication? You needed a follow-up message to explain what you meant? Which completely disproves original statement. For the record you forgot to capitalize I
Well, I dont feel like repeating myself just because you are to lazy to continue reading thanks for coming along. Have a good day.

Speaking of correct grammar should be too not to. But incorrect grammar doesn't bother me, I knew what you meant.
I'm also on my phone, typos happen. But again you guys are still acting like I'm the one who criticized him, again I'm not. I love how you guys keep overlooking that fact.

VN Store

Back