Softball Fall Preview

Karen is coaching third Leach at first. Their pitcher is throwing 90 % junk we are way out in front. Chelsea drove in a run with a double and is playing short.
Leach, as in our brilliant and beloved Aubrey? Is she a grad assistant?

Last edited:
Reactions: kregman
Any word on today’s game? There WAS a game today...right? Maybe I’m an idiot and got the dates mixed up.

Also is there a schedule for spring out yet? I’m trying to find one to see if any games will be close enough to me to go to but can’t find it anywhere. I was told they don’t play Mizzou this year so have to find somewhere.

Fans of the Lady Vols Softball.....We are in for one hell of a fun ride.

The Weekly's have done it again.....The talent looks amazing...Bringing back Mark to help the girls hit the long ball again, is pure genius...

The circle is going to be full of talented arms.....Karen will fix any problems the young arms have...She's magic.

Hasn't Ayala having a huge fall. She is just who we need to breakout and have a huge season. Looks like she is batting third how many times could she drive Holcomb and Parsons in.

Also is there a schedule for spring out yet? I’m trying to find one to see if any games will be close enough to me to go to but can’t find it anywhere. I was told they don’t play Mizzou this year so have to find somewhere.
Probably 5 to 6 weeks for the spring schedule. It was Nov. 19 last year.

Now it's the Lady Vols up 8-7! Update via Twitter: Kiki Milloy hits a 2 run HR, Amanda Ayala with a 2 run double, Chelsea Seggern with a RBI single, and then an RBI fielder's choice to get the lead run.

Last edited:
Anyone there that could give an accounting of our pitching? Milloy seems to have power to all fields which is nice.

VN Store

Back