MS ST is our biggest measuring stick

I was there my daughter who is a UT senior now was there in the womb was born 3 months later. She has an extreme hate for cow bells that were plentiful in our section at the SECC, an osmosis thing HAHA.:cool:
I stand corrected, at least one undergrad was alive! BTW, Great post.

Reactions: jessiej86
There’s a lot more than just those two
You are correct, sir. I'm thinking BigOrangeMojo is, as well. If we go 1-11 or even 2-10, the groundswell of outrage may get to be enough that the money boosters put something together to move on. I don't know, it could happen. I think it would be better to give one more year to this staff, but these are impatient times.

After much consideration this is my final outlook on this game:

If our offense can score more points than there offense

and if our defense can hold them to less points than their defense hold us to

We have a good chance of getting the W in this one but time will tell

Reactions: I40flyer
You are correct, sir. I'm thinking BigOrangeMojo is, as well. If we go 1-11 or even 2-10, the groundswell of outrage may get to be enough that the money boosters put something together to move on. I don't know, it could happen. I think it would be better to give one more year to this staff, but these are impatient times.

I've been of the opinion that UT isnt a spot for a coach to get On the Job Training. I had some major concerns in December 2017 and some of those concerns still remain today.

These next 7 games will be key for Pruitt. If he can show some momentum on the field and with recruiting, then obviously, I'm fine with Y3. If we go 1-11 or 2-10, then we might as well pull the plug.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
I think this weeks game will be the biggest test on how much (or how little) we have improved. I think the outcome of this game will completely define the rest of our season. GA st was an embarrassment. No way we can turn back. We played a little better against BYU but made a few mental errors. Who cares about Chattanooga. That game meant absolutely nothing. We got clobbered by FL and GA but they have more talent and the outcomes were expected. We finally replaced QBs and our team seemed to have more energy. This week we have a game against a very evenly matched team, we have a new QB and the game is at home. The expectation should be that we win this one (I don’t take the -6.5 too seriously). If we win it gives us renewed hope that maybe we can win six games. If we lose, and especially if we lose by a lot, I think most of us will call it a season (I will) and have little hope that we are making progress. This is why I think this is our most important game to date.
WE BOTH SUCK should be a slobber knocker. Turnovers punts and a few lucky scores.

!. Should be a good game both HC hired about same time in 2nd year.
2. We have out recruited MSU but it has not translated yet.
3. There seems to be a new found optimism among the team a 2nd wind if you will
4. This is definitely the BELL COW game to lead us to a possible Bowl game
5. Turn overs will decide this game
It’s gonna be a punters dream Punt competition. Week 6 can’t wait 😂 atleast neyland sells beer so there is a little entertainment

We very well could be punter U now..😁 that sure beats nothing...😁

I've been of the opinion that UT isnt a spot for a coach to get On the Job Training. I had some major concerns in December 2017 and some of those concerns still remain today.

These next 7 games will be key for Pruitt. If he can show some momentum on the field and with recruiting, then obviously, I'm fine with Y3. If we go 1-11 or 2-10, then we might as well pull the plug.
I like Pruitt okay, but even more I'd hate to lose some of this staff. I know this will be roundly criticized, but I think there are some pretty good assistants on this staff---Tee, Chaney, Nieds, and a couple others. I'm hoping they can get something positive going and survive this season.

If we have patience and give this staff a chance. I believe that they will get the job done!

!. Should be a good game both HC hired about same time in 2nd year.
2. We have out recruited MSU but it has not translated yet.
3. There seems to be a new found optimism among the team a 2nd wind if you will
4. This is definitely the BELL COW game to lead us to a possible Bowl game
5. Turn overs will decide this game

In MSU's current starting 23 (including nickel), there are 11 RS Sr's, 2 Sr's, 7 RS Jr's, 2 Jr's, and 1 RS Fr. There are some transfers but only one guy is starting who was recruited by the current staff. He was left most of the guys who are playing.

UT's starting 23 has 7 Fr and 2 Sophs. If Akporoghene starts then add another Fr.

Pruitt is much more dependent on the guys he recruited than MSU's staff is.

Reactions: robed20

VN Store

Back