Syrian Kurds are close to declaring Independence

So, Trump pledges to ruin the Turkish economy if they do exactly what they have said they wanted to do for.. like forever.

Considering Turkish and Russian forces may be acting jointly, what price do you guys think Russia would pay?

So what NATO country is proposing a new country called Kurdistan? What do you suggest doing with the 3.5 million refugees in Turkey who would probably like to go home.

So what NATO country is proposing a new country called Kurdistan? What do you suggest doing with the 3.5 million refugees in Turkey who would probably like to go home.
Let’s start with the Turks pulling their forces out of Northern Syria like they promised.

Let’s start with the Turks pulling their forces out of Northern Syria like they promised.
And then? What about the 3.5 million Syrians? They can't go home because you guys are giving half their country to the Kurds

Where was all this crying about kids when Obama was droning the **** out of Afghanistan? Where are all these warhawk Democrats coming from?
I don't think that the left is advocating war, just standing by our word and doing what's right. If this is what making America Great Again looks like, I don't want it to be great.

I don't think that the left is advocating war, just standing by our word and doing what's right. If this is what making America Great Again looks like, I don't want it to be great.
What shall we do that won’t lead to boots on the ground? More sanctions? Sterner words? UN resolutions?

And then? What about the 3.5 million Syrians? They can't go home because you guys are giving half their country to the Kurds

Everyone knows Trump royaly fu@&ed up. No one with a straight face can say they didn't think this bad sht would happen.

The real question we are asking ourselves is why did he do it?

What shall we do that won’t lead to boots on the ground? More sanctions? Sterner words? UN resolutions?

We can start by not abandoning our allies, leaving them to be slaughtered.

The next time the U.S. needs a united front or a coalition to fight for similar interests and they say f you to America, remember this. The U.S. is no longer good for their word, well... At least this administration. Hell, I suppose no one should be surprised - trump has betrayed damn near everyone in his cabinet, business partners, vendors, his wives - why would anyone think that he'll ever be trustworthy. From his perspective, I'll bet he wished the rest of the world were as naive as his cult here in America.

Reactions: zeppelin128
Everyone knows Trump royaly fu@&ed up. No one with a straight face can say they didn't think this bad sht would happen.

The real question we are asking ourselves is why did he do it?

The sad thing is that even despite the immediate and overwhelming blow-back by everyone from his military adviser to Fox news - his ego won't allow him to concede he was wrong. Instead, finding the need to tweet about his unmatched intelligence.

This guy may be a bigger clown than I ever believed possible.

Reactions: Stew Cook
We can start by not abandoning our allies, leaving them to be slaughtered.

The next time the U.S. needs a united front or a coalition to fight for similar interests and they say f you to America, remember this. The U.S. is no longer good for their word, well... At least this administration. Hell, I suppose no one should be surprised - trump has betrayed damn near everyone in his cabinet, business partners, vendors, his wives - why would anyone think that he'll ever be trustworthy. From his perspective, I'll bet he wished the rest of the world were as naive as his cult here in America.
Our treaty allly? You mean Turkey?

Our treaty allly? You mean Turkey?

LOL, you mean NATO? The thing that trump has thumbed his nose at for the past three years? Does that mean something now?

Or the alliance we've made with the actual people on the ground helping the U.S. root out ISIS?

Trump is human garbage for leaving these people to be slaughtered, and he's rightfully going to carry this colossally stupid decision with him to his grave.

The sad thing is that even despite the immediate and overwhelming blow-back by everyone from his military adviser to Fox news - his ego won't allow him to concede he was wrong. Instead, finding the need to tweet about his unmatched intelligence.

This guy may be a bigger clown than I ever believed possible.

Clown is an understatement.

Clown is an understatement.

You aren't wrong, he's a stain on humanity. It's fascinating to watch him demand and get unconditional loyalty from his minions and offer nothing but betrayal in return.

Reactions: Stew Cook
LOL, you mean NATO? The thing that trump has thumbed his nose at for the past three years? Does that mean something now?

Or the alliance we've made with the actual people on the ground helping the U.S. root out ISIS?

Trump is human garbage for leaving these people to be slaughtered, and he's rightfully going to carry this colossally stupid decision with him to his grave.
I would love to get out of NATO since we basically pay for the damn organization but still we have a treaty and someone invited Turkey into it 20191009_220902.jpg

I would love to get out of NATO since we basically pay for the damn organization but still we have a treaty and someone invited Turkey into it View attachment 230336

How does this shore up your argument?

Let me get this straight - you implied that our "actual treaty" with NATO, that admittedly you nor trump support at all is more important that the allies we've made with the Kurds, who we've made deals with and who are helping us keep ISIS at bay?

This is your argument? Nothing you just copied ant pasted is relevant to the discussion at hand. Who is paying for what is a political debate and has nothing to do with fuqing over the Kurds.

M
How does this shore up your argument?

Let me get this straight - you implied that our "actual treaty" with NATO, that admittedly you nor trump support at all is more important that the allies we've made with the Kurds, who we've made deals with and who are helping us keep ISIS at bay?

This is your argument? Nothing you just copied ant pasted is relevant to the discussion at hand. Who is paying for what is a political debate and has nothing to do with fuqing over the Kurds.
Many of the Kurds I'm reading on Twitter are happy the Turks are going after the PKK

M

Many of the Kurds I'm reading on Twitter are happy the Turks are going after the PKK

Do you have any idea what's going on? I refuse to believe you are this naive.

giphy.gif

Life Pro-tip: Do not get your news facts from Twitter randos.

VN Store

Back