Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 230318

I saw this still photo from last week's game and nearly dropped my Wild Turkey on the rocks. Some of the more knowledgeable aficionados can correct me here, but it has been a coon's age since I have noticed Tennessee use a pulling guard (Trey Smith) in the run game. Since Kiffin perhaps?
If you like old school, the stiffy you got from this was better than the stiffy you nearly dropped.

As @T Dog likes to say, Bring me all the Bigs.

I have no team in baseball. Only sports ball team I watch is Vols Football.

Baseball Now bores me. But as a kid, I loved the Braves.
All of my sports time, money, and energy Now goes into UT football, Barnes boys basketball and LV basketball (or it did, when Pat was coach- hope KJH is better than Holly).

Baseball Now bores me. But as a kid, I loved the Braves.
All of my sports time, money, and energy Now goes into UT football, Barnes boys basketball and LV basketball (or it did, when Pat was coach- hope KJH is better than Holly).

It bores me too. I knew about 3 Braves fans before the 90's runs then it seemed like everyone jumped on the bandwagon and that future turned me off to baseball.

DeBord utilized them heavily towards the end of the 2015 season. Did some neat schemes with the center also...then whole rug pulled out in 16.

He brought the pin and pull run to the scheme. I don’t recall now who pulls, but I remember reading about it in an article written by a UT guy. It worked to perfection against Bowling Green.

I think both JG and Shrout transfer and have been considering their options for a while. And IDT there are a lot of expectations for Hill, other than backup. Keeping Bailey is priority #1-- for QB and for recruiting.
It seems like it's getting harder and harder to get depth anywhere, but especially so at QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back