Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trotting Folty out there in a game 5 is laughable. Terrible, 2 years wasted!
So many things I said before the season have become reality. We didn’t fire Snit, we didn’t replace Markakis with a quality bat, and we didn’t go and get a catcher. Instead we resigned Markakis and went and got washed McCann bc he loves the Braves. Oh, and Snit has costed us at least 2 games with his decisions in this series

So many things I said before the season have become reality. We didn’t fire Snit, we didn’t replace Markakis with a quality bat, and we didn’t go and get a catcher. Instead we resigned Markakis and went and got washed McCann bc he loves the Braves. Oh, and Snit has costed us at least 2 games with his decisions in this series
McCann is still the best catcher on the team by a mile though

Reactions: crazyguy
Yeah and according to Jesse Simonton we didn't throw to DWA enough but I'm pretty sure we threw to him at least 4 time and all were catchable. I believe he only caught one. Hell, I wouldn't throw it to him anymore than that if he can't catch it.
I remember 4 to him. One caught. One was behind, but catchable. Another was low and off out of bounds. And a deep pass that wasn't catchable and dwa did well just to tip it, otherwise an interception possibly.

Feels like he and dwa need to work on their chemistry. He's done better getting the ball to others, but DWA isn't mc or jj and they have to be extra sharp.

Butch was way too focused on image. More so than anything else. Thankfully we now have a football coach that doesn't give a rats butt what people think including the crazies of this fanbase who know diddly jack about anything.
Hopefully he wins. Butch was close to getting there. He had the right idea on some things. He sold the program and university very well early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back