'19 Recruiting Forum: Official UGA Pregame/Game Thread

I can say this. When we made it 14-10, my 9 year old and 4 year old ran out of the room and grabbed their UT hats. They were so excited that we were playing them tight.

It was a glimmer of hope and while our program should be better than that, it made me smile after the last 7 games.

Yep. The juice was there early on.

I don’t know how competitive we’ll be versus Mississippi State though. Shoop is a good coordinator so he’ll have our offense figured out. For all the fun we had we only put 14 points on the board.

If our defense can’t get a push up front we can’t be competitive.

No point in complaining about coaching. I don’t think there’s very much to complain about besides the defense’s ineptitude presnap.

Maurer had some juice and that’s the most important thing. Start building this thing around him.

Now defenses know our plan when he’s in the game. We open up passing attack in ways JG hasn’t been allowed to operate in - likely for good reason. We’ll see how Maurer adjusts to their adjustment.
We are talking about the same coaches that lost to GA State to start the season. Coaches should be talked about until they do something. Hope they feel the same

Yep. The juice was there early on.

I don’t know how competitive we’ll be versus Mississippi State though. Shoop is a good coordinator so he’ll have our offense figured out. For all the fun we had we only put 14 points on the board.

If our defense can’t get a push up front we can’t be competitive.

MSU is not nearly as good on defense. That’s just a terrible take.

We are talking about the same coaches that lost to GA State to start the season. Coaches should be talked about until they do something. Hope they feel the same
Just not going to beat a dead horse because people know how I feel about the coaches. Today was a lot of the same issues but we took a step forward in certain areas.

Basically the biggest thing is keeping this team mentally checked in and it looks like they were for the most part.

We suck and are gonna suck for a while. Is what it is. Should win 2 SEC games though. Vandy is pitiful and Kentucky gon Kentucky. 4-8.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Heard from someone at the game that JJ got onto the offensive line pretty hard after a sack ended the drive. Caused a big ruckus between the team that had to be broken up. I wonder if we’ll hear more about it.

Just not going to beat a dead horse because people know how I feel about the coaches. Today was a lot of the same issues but we took a step forward in certain areas.

Basically the biggest thing is keeping this team mentally checked in and it looks like they were for the most part.
I agree with you on that point. Team played with energy and Mauer brings a different level of play...no doubt. Still in prove it to me with Pruitt until he does something, after that opening game.

VN Store

Back