Pruitt dismisses Banks.

Good decision. Good timing based on new information that’s come to light and following due process. Good optics based on Pruitt and AD coming to the correct conclusion. Fire burning no hotter than usual.

You know the new information?

The new information would have had to come out between the time Sean McDonough talked to Pruitt this morning and when he was dismissed in the afternoon. It seems doubtful, but it may be true.

Reactions: 'Boro-vol
Pure speculation... Could the new information be something that Pruitt has known all along but because of media pressure, suddenly it is 'new'

Reactions: 'Boro-vol
I'm not very happy with the program right now. This is terrible, now he has a couple years to kick our butts at a rival school.

I'd need to know the new information to make an informed decision.

Based all the info available to the public at this point, this is a horrible decision.

Reactions: Lane Train 4
Pure speculation... Could the new information be something that Pruitt has known all along but because of media pressure, suddenly it is 'new'

Probably not.
Not sure there’s a good way to keep this in your back pocket just encase things go bad...

Good decision. Good timing based on new information that’s come to light and following due process. Good optics based on Pruitt and AD coming to the correct conclusion. Fire burning no hotter than usual.
What did they due to follow "due process". Please tell me the new information.

BANKS ROBBED!!

Not really , I think it’s an unfortunate yet necessary decision . I just always wanted to yell that out

Am I missing something? He should've been dismissed, right?

Not a joke. I figured he would be dismissed. He deserved to be dismissed.

Making a silly statement no things like that happen. If he would have been responsible this doesent happen and he’s still playing.

Pruitt screwed this kid over. The warrant that kid had should have been resolved. The school could have paid that ticket off for the kid. Banks did his part the school knew the kid situation, but Pruitt didn't make sure the situation was taking care of. Bad on coach Pruitt part.
What?!? Pruitt said he was unaware of the warrant. The school cannot pay off the kid’s ticket. Put the blame where it belongs....on Banks. The ticket and warrant were not the biggest issues. Banks’ attitude and statements were bigger issues.

VN Store

Back