Finebaum Now

Maybe...until you know for sure it’s a fairly baseless accusation. I personally don’t care either way....this is far more entertaining than football right now.
Hell yeah..... 😎

Are there even any Tennessee fans left on this board. I’m going to have to leave at this point because it’s just a bunch of people pissing all over anything they can.
What does being a fan have to do with condemning this type of behavior? Im not talking about Pruitt, I'm talking about Banks. I don't think Pruitt did anything different than any other coach would have done in that situation.

Reactions: 'Boro-vol
What does being a fan have to do with condemning this type of behavior? Im not talking about Pruitt, I'm talking about Banks. I don't think Pruitt did anything different than any other coach would have done in that situation.

Anybody in their right mind knows that an arrest warrant has to be served.

“Why do you have to arrest him? Just because he has a warrant?”

Anybody in their right mind knows that an arrest warrant has to be served.

“Why do you have to arrest him? Just because he has a warrant?”
It was a warrant on failure to appear, Pruitt isn't a Lawyer or a Police Officer. It was 330 in the morning and he doesn't have much experience dealing with these issues. I, in no way shape or form have defended his coaching abilities and think that will get him fired here however this should not and will not. As far as Banks goes, his behavior was 100% unacceptable and I don't believe he should play football for a while. But I also don't believe his life should be ruined over this as in he shouldn't not be kicked off the team for good and he should have to earn his privilege to play back because that's what playing football at UT is, a privilege not a right.

It was a warrant on failure to appear, Pruitt isn't a Lawyer or a Police Officer. It was 330 in the morning and he doesn't have much experience dealing with these issues. I, in no way shape or form have defended his coaching abilities and think that will get him fired here however this should not and will not. As far as Banks goes, his behavior was 100% unacceptable and I don't believe he should play football for a while. But I also don't believe his life should be ruined over this as in he shouldn't not be kicked off the team for good and he should have to earn his privilege to play back because that's what playing football at UT is, a privilege not a right.
AMEN!!!!!

Reactions: BIG SEXY
He asked the female and I'm paraphrasing here
"Do you like blackmen?, No? See you can handle a white boy but not no black man. A white boy has to protect you with a gun and blackman can protect you with his fist".

A while later when arriving to jail...
"Yall ain't $hit without that badge, wait until I get these cuffs off especially Mrs. Blondie over there"

Wow. That's ugly. No sympathy for him now.

I’m not referring to being fired or quitting. I don’t think he’s going anywhere for a while. But it can get a lot hotter than it is right now. I don’t believe the heat has yet been turned up.
Knox media -

"Soon"

Another bad loss Saturday and he’ll quit come seasons end and everyone else will be let go which is what needs to happen.

Which starts the campaign above
Pruitt’s pride isn’t worth the millions he would be giving up... you can take that to the bank... (no pun intended)

JJ License is suspended too. This is nothing but a Circus. UT Football at it's finest. Robert Reese Neyland is rolling in his Grave.

VN Store

Back