The Impeachment Thread

That's just an all around ignorant statement about people you know nothing about. Being a Trump voter doesn't mean we all hang on every little thing, or drink all the cool-aid, etc. I for one absolutely support whistle blower due process. If it is valid, and follows protocol. If, at some point during investigations, it ends up being false/conjured up yada yada yada, then I am equally for divulging the identity, and prosecuting them and anyone associated with it.

The best you guys on here seem to come up with is whataboutism accusations and other cousins of catch phrases. Ya'll can't have a meaningful discussion on here without bailing out on catch phrases or grouping. And not one single one of you will admit, Biden and company has done the exact same thing and should also be investigated and removed from office. It's either illegal or it ain't. Until ya'll can admit that, credibility as a lib is nil.

Hard to take this seriously given the highlighted inconsistency and the fact that it appears on a message board where every single Trump criticism is met with a “but Obama.”

What? You’re trying too hard “counselor”. Snowden and Manning both fit the classical profile of the rules don’t apply to them and they rationalized going outside the lines and caused grave damage to our security. They both should fry. Watching you try to talk around that is closer to the behavior your glib response indicates than anything I’ve said.
Gonna need to see quotes where I’m “talking around that.”

Well, there goes the whole "profiteering on daddy's name and position" argument that the Trumpers had against Hunter Biden

Well, there goes the whole "profiteering on daddy's name and position" argument that the Trumpers had against Hunter Biden

Is the University of Florida under investigation and is President Trump demanding that Mullen be fired or no government financial aid?

Hard to take this seriously given the highlighted inconsistency and the fact that it appears on a message board where every single Trump criticism is met with a “but Obama.”

Hard to take ya'll seriously with your constant side stepping and inability to say if something is illegal for one government official, it is illegal for the others.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Hero or not?
Why? They’re already there in your post history and all we’d get back on relinking is “ND40 you ignorant slut”...
If I thought Snowden was a hero, why would I be bitching about this? Conversely, and maybe the better question for you two: “if I didn’t think Snowden was a hero, why the hell would I be defending it?”

Morons. I’m surrounded by morons.

No doubt that you are a lawyer. Love asking the questions but twist and squirm like a worm when questioned.
The answer should have been obvious from my first post. It was explicitly answered six posts ago, which I’ve now quoted for you.

Your inability to keep up has nothing to do with what I do for a living.

VN Store

Back