Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh. He's been good tonight but he's had a ton of help.. Defense has been dominant... Run game good... And they haven't asked him to just go make plays... Just get it to someone who can.

He's been very efficient... Made one big play.

I doubt it goes like this all season.

And the Bengals suck

Ben has to be done after this year. And I think the Bengals go for a QB in the draft. Miami taking the "we suck" cake this year, though

Reactions: jakez4ut
The trio? My how things have changed...

Not against it tho. Worse things than having a pipeline from Whitehaven... And Memphis in general

Date I say the 3 Musketeers are back in play for UT.......... reference might be too old school for those that haven't followed recruiting very long.

Reactions: JP_UT_O&W
Early playing time shouldn’t be hard to sell if you’ve watched any of our games this season.
There are a lot of other losing teams who can offer that too. The playing time argument is way overrated imo. Kids want to win, be developed, and play. Not just play.

We trotting out JG for the Georgia game.

Not surprised. They will hang with him until he throws 5 INTs in the first half this coming Saturday. Then throw Maurer out there when we are so far behind and I hope he shows out enough to bench JG for good but I doubt CP gives up on JG until the season is so bad he doesn't have a choice. just my humble but accurate opinion. :p

Reactions: UTSuave’
Not surprised. They will hang with him until he throws 5 INTs in the first half this coming Saturday. Then throw Maurer out there when we are so far behind and I hope he shows out enough to bench JG for good but I doubt CP gives up on JG until the season is so bad he doesn't have a choice. just my humble but accurate opinion. :p
10/26

Damnnnn jesse says staff never been as high on AT as outside perception. Makes sense. Coffee county is dog ****

Hard to know if this is true or relevant considering WB, the guy they specifically chose and (reported) had #1 on their board, has looked like absolute **** so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back