Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speculate - Who would we see on Fulmer’s staff in 2020?
That's a very big stretch. Fulmer has been out of the circle for over a decade and the last staff he had here wasnt very good.

His best piece is gonna retire a head coach more than likely and that will probably be on his terms.

Cut and Chavis worked because he trusted them and when he got a little too hands on they didnt mind telling him to step aside. Both had the clout and respect to do that.

Reactions: whitw and jakez4ut
I'm sounding like I'm about to out-Eeyore Eeyore, but CPF’s bowl record after 2001:
2002 Lost Peach
2003 Lost Peach
2004 Won Cotton
2005 Sat home
2006 Lost Outback
2007 Won Outback
2008 Sat home

If CJP could (for the sake of the argument) do that starting next year, I bet VN would be calling for someone to take us to the next level.

Note: the 2005 Cotton Bowl rocked!
The Peach Bowl was such a lousy matchup for us, and the SEC in general.

It was always like the ACC #2 team vs the SEC #4/5 team. Horrible. Hated that tie in.

The way the California law is written it states that it is illegal for a university to deny a player to get paid for his likeness. Therefore, the schools would be breaking the law if they tried to persuade kids to abide by NCAA regulations.

It wouldn’t be the school not allowing them to get the endorsement it would be the NCAA not allowing them to play in their association because they are no longer an amateur athlete. Then California would try and take the NCAA to court and would fail miserably. Like California does at everything.

Haven't watched much of the Steelers this year. Mason gonna do something up there?
Eh. He's been good tonight but he's had a ton of help.. Defense has been dominant... Run game good... And they haven't asked him to just go make plays... Just get it to someone who can.

He's been very efficient... Made one big play.

I doubt it goes like this all season.

And the Bengals suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back