The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

The only reason Roush is still around is due to their motor contract with all of the Ford teams.

Roush equipment is terrible now. It’s really a lateral move for Buescher. Hemric makes sense in the 37.

I’d look for Stenhouse to end up at FRM or possibly SHR, if Suarez is out. Tony loves dirt track drivers.

Last edited:
Roush equipment is terrible now. It’s really a lateral move for Buescher. Hemric makes sense in the 37.

I’d look for Stenhouse to end up at FRM or possibly SHR, if Suarez is out. Tony loves dirt track drivers.

If Stenhouse gets the 41 car, he can win. Roush equipment is garbage and has been for seven years.

The reason Stenhouse wrecks at the plate tracks is because that is his only shot at winning and he knows it. He pushes to hard.

Last edited:
If Stenhouse gets the 41 car, he can win. Roush equipment is garbage and has been for seven years.

The reason Stenhouse wrecks at the plate tracks is because that is his only shot at winning and he knows it. He pushes to hard.

Stenhouse has always been an aggressive driver. It’s in his DNA. But I agree that he pushes too hard. He shows what he can do at plate tracks when everyone is even. On the intermediate tracks, he struggles with equipment and forces it.

Stenhouse has always been an aggressive driver. It’s in his DNA. But I agree that he pushes too hard. He shows what he can do at plate tracks when everyone is even. On the intermediate tracks, he struggles with equipment and forces it.

90% of nascar fans don’t understand this.

Yesterday was like Christmas. Got home and my Talladega tickets were in the mail. Other than having to cross into Alabama/Auburn territory, I'm excited for it.

Was a punk move for sure

I didn’t realize but Jeff Gordon got a splash too, while talking to Bowman. Ha

Water splashing isn’t harmful in any way. It’s just a low class move to do it, when someone else is receiving medical attention. It’s hard for me to defend Bubba there.

Water splashing isn’t harmful in any way. It’s just a low class move to do it, when someone else is receiving medical attention. It’s hard for me to defend Bubba there.
Right. I’d have had no issue with it if Bowman wouldn’t have been down getting some help, hell I would have prolly encouraged a little more than that if not for Bowman receiving medical attention lol

Definitely low class but I understand the other side of it too. Bubba is a moving chicane out there trying to race above his teams capabilities.

I don't drink but I want a can of Harvick for the collection......probably should have been buying other cans when they had his car on them over the last few years but oh well.

Bubba throwing water on Bowman postrace while he’s receiving attention from EMT’s was really low class.
If getting your head rubbed and sucking down some water is receiving medical attention, I need to be talking to medical professionals more often.

Should have dropped kicked his face.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back