The Impeachment Thread

The "transcript" is not a transcript. Only in Trumpworld would people defend it as sufficient under these circumstances.

We need to know if there is a tape of the call. Sounds like there should be one. If there one time was, and now its gone, the people involved need to go to prison. For a very long time. That includes Trump, Rudy, or Barr if they had any role in its destruction or even just knew about it.
Not according to the guy who handled this stuff for Obama. Stopped recording calls in the 1970’s.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...l-transcript-with-ukranian-president-history/

What does your whistle blower say on the topic? If a tape existed surely they would say that it does!

I would imagine that he, the DNI, and the IG will be asked. Presumably the IG and the DNI all would have asked at the time.

If DOJ did not, when they got the referral, then Barr should resign or be forced out of office. It obviously needed to be listened to as primary evidence of what went on.

Yep this was the process I remember being described from reading about it a long time ago. That’s why I’m reading all this shrieking and implications being made in here today and laughing my ass off. No way they could pull this off. The official transcript was entered into records at the time of generation and it would be suicide to modify it I’d guess.

And hey this is WaPo too! Let’s hear the lefties screech fake news on this one!

Reactions: AM64
The "transcript" is not a transcript. Only in Trumpworld would people defend it as sufficient under these circumstances.

We need to know if there is a tape of the call. Sounds like there should be one. If there one time was, and now its gone, the people involved need to go to prison. For a very long time. That includes Trump, Rudy, or Barr if they had any role in its destruction or even just knew about it.

How do disappearing tapes differ from disappearing emails? I don't remember calls for jail time over that?

I'll let myself out before the "but Hillary" complaints start. How dare I expect consistent outrage, rather than political outrage.

I would imagine that he, the DNI, and the IG will be asked. Presumably the IG and the DNI all would have asked at the time.

If DOJ did not, when they got the referral, then Barr should resign or be forced out of office. It obviously needed to be listened to as primary evidence of what went on.
Read the article in the post right above yours. Tip: have some tissue handy 😂

I read the whole transcript. LMFAO talk about going all in and crapping the bed! And then reading the tea leaves reading and inference in this thread just made my day even more. The Mueller fiasco at least had a couple of foul tips. This was straight up three whiffs and sit down 😂
I like your baseball analogy.

That checks out. Make it we haven't been shown the full transcript yet.
From what I read, there are 4 or 5 different transcribers, and they get together and compare notes afterward to come up with the official transcript. One of the 4 or 5 would surely come forward if the final product was factually inaccurate.

How do disappearing tapes differ from disappearing emails? I don't remember calls for jail time over that?

I'll let myself out before the "but Hillary" complaints start. How dare I expect consistent outrage, rather than political outrage.

The tape of a call in July, which was the subject of a complaint and referral to the DOJ and then the IG, would disappear by September for one reason, and one reason only.

There are no tapes. They do not record these conversations, they have people listening and transcribing the conversations but they do not record them. It's nothing new.

Reactions: AM64

What if they took a hammer to it?

Good to see I’m still living rent free in that micro brain of yours 👍
You aren't that important burnout boy. I did find it hilarious that in one search I found your post that your clueless buddy swore would come from a liberal. You spend all that time calling them stupid and then get called out as one? That had to hurt

VN Store

Back