The Impeachment Thread

He has drained more of it than anybody else has.

LOL

giphy.gif

Reactions: MontyPython
Nixon released a "transcript" before he was forced to turn over the tapes. I'd like to know what the whistleblower has to say and if he has any evidence.

Forget the whistleblower complaint. The inspector general referred a criminal complaint against Trump to the DOJ and they set on it.

Watching Rudy will be interesting here. He has no immunity and no deference as he is not a public official. So what role he played might be critical in the quid pro quo aspect of this. If there is evidence he did so....

Does he turn and run to save his own hide?

Does he blather incoherently ? (Ok, that's a given)

Does he refuse to answer any questions to try to protect Trump?

See, the thing is, Trump shows loyalty only to the point where he gets a whiff you might turn on him. Just an inkling and he pulls the rip chord. The weakness here is Rudy. The Dems should insist he testify and disclose what Trump told him to do about Ukraine and Biden, what he was tasked with attempting to get done. Trump will then distance himself "I don't control Rudy, he did his own thing..." and then Rudy will know he is next in line to have his legs chopped of by Trump.

Reactions: MontyPython
I read the whole transcript. LMFAO talk about going all in and crapping the bed! And then reading the tea leaves reading and inference in this thread just made my day even more. The Mueller fiasco at least had a couple of foul tips. This was straight up three whiffs and sit down 😂

When exactly did that happen? Are you saying I'm wrong in property/gun rights?

I’ll say ( for me ) , if after all the pressure and outright public statements of the radical progressive left telling me that I’m coming to take your guns away from you when I’m elected , all I lost is an aftermarket bump stock that the makers of should be able to take to the SC and be heard . Gun owners have weathered a huge storm . I can live with Trumps “ gun grab “ as you like to call it if that’s all he does . He’s probably had more pressure applied to him to do something “about all those gun owners “ than any other president and at a time where the NRA is at its weakest .

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back