Do we have the only delusional fans that make ridiculous hilarious predictions? 1-2 team is going to blast a Top 10 on the road

Anybody that knows anything about football knows #9Florida just Kicked Our Butts......
Prediction: Monday, FL still in top 10-AP- ranked that way by people that know a little bit (not as much as you) about football.

Well, I suppose I could explain to you that the rankings so far have been based upon LAST YEAR'S finish to the season--when no one
expected the Gators to finish at 10-3 like they did.

And yes, Florida will probably still be ranked in the top 10 this week.

But as I said--there's really NO DOUBT on this board--even among the FLORIDA posters on this site--that Florida's current ranking is
way, way, way over-rated.

Florida will NOT finish this season ranked in the top 20--and maybe not ranked at all.
They've played NOBODY so far...We're a terrible team.....probably not even in the top 100 teams in the entire NCAA.

You really should keep your mouth shut and at least then people would wonder whether you're stupid or not.
But posts like this removes all doubt about it.

It's either that----or you're only about 10 years old.

Come back to this thread in December and tell me where Florida is ranked!

Reactions: Rockyjr
Well, I suppose I could explain to you that the rankings so far have been based upon LAST YEAR'S finish to the season--when no one

But as I said--there's really NO DOUBT on this board--even among the FLORIDA posters on this site--that Florida's current ranking is

Florida will NOT finish this season ranked in the top 20--and maybe not ranked at all.
They've played NOBODY so far...We're a terrible team.....probably not even in the top 100 teams in the entire NCAA.

You really should keep your mouth shut and at least then people would wonder whether you're stupid or not.

Why the heck are we even arguing about whether Florida is good or not? I'm more concerned about how bad our Vols are at this point.

Why the heck are we even arguing about whether Florida is good or not? I'm more concerned about how bad our Vols are at this point.

Well, if you don't know after today's game.....I got nothing for ya....

Getting beat by an absolutely TERRIBLE Florida team shows us just how bad we are....

Reactions: Rockyjr

Wow, where to start! First, ranking are done on a weekly basis, each week those with a vote, and the coaches vote.
I'm glad you acknowledge FL will (most likely) remain in the top 10, all those voting along with all the coaches with a vote, will in fact demonstrate they know less than you (I guess).
There is some doubt, yes indeed, and after today, even more, that FL is not over rated at this time, as it changes from week to week.
Florida may not finish in the top 20 (AP is top 25) and maybe not at all, we shall see.
...and at least then.."" You have mastered the use of the English Language.
I'm glad we have you on this board! It is very unexpected to have a true expert, one that knows more than all the national sports writers and most of the NCAA Head Coaches, thanks for sharing!

This team has faced a lot of adversity and possibly could be coming together. I think the Vols lead slightly at the half (maybe 13-10) against a UF team trying to find its footing without Franks. The second half needs some bounces to go our way to stay with them though. If things go our way, it’s a 3-7 point game, if not UF wins by 17-20. Hopefully the coaches have their best game plan and pregame speeches of the season.

No offense bro, but you couldn't have been more incorrect if you tried.

In polite society, how we comport ourselves has historically been a reflection of our parents, usually mothers. Those that must use "colorful" language to communicate in public, are a direct reflection of how they have been raised. I'll bet the old ho, you know the one that left those false eye lashes in BT's room, used a lot of "colorful" language!!

Last edited:
No offense bro, but you couldn't have been more incorrect if you tried.

Well, the ball started bouncing their way in the first half. 🤷‍♂️ The ball bouncing off Jennings to Dean in the end zone, touching the UF fumble while a foot was out of bounds, the ball ‘bouncing’ off JG’s throwing hand to the UF defender when JG apparently forgot our jersey color, the TD at the end of the half for UF. Seriously, though, at half you could have seen that two plays made it 17-0, where possible half time scores could have been 10-0, 10-3, 10-7, 13-0, 13-3, 13-7 if those plays had gone differently. Then, the second half happened. I’m not trying to say we were one or two plays from winning, just at least trying to defend the first half of my terrible prediction. Maybe I’ll have a better prediction for the UGA game....

OP why is it our fault? I didn't expect to win but atleast I expected to be competitive. That didn't happen and we have gotten worse since the wins over Kentucky and Auburn by a country mile. Tired of hearing we the fans are the issue. We deserve better!

The one advantage we have is the current FL players think they will have a cake walk on Saturday. Their coaches are trying to convince them otherwise this week, but their over confidence could be their downfall. That is exactly what happened to us versus GA ST.

How’d that work out?

Well, the ball started bouncing their way in the first half. 🤷‍♂️ The ball bouncing off Jennings to Dean in the end zone, touching the UF fumble while a foot was out of bounds, the ball ‘bouncing’ off JG’s throwing hand to the UF defender when JG apparently forgot our jersey color, the TD at the end of the half for UF. Seriously, though, at half you could have seen that two plays made it 17-0, where possible half time scores could have been 10-0, 10-3, 10-7, 13-0, 13-3, 13-7 if those plays had gone differently. Then, the second half happened. I’m not trying to say we were one or two plays from winning, just at least trying to defend the first half of my terrible prediction. Maybe I’ll have a better prediction for the UGA game....

Are you new to UT/Florida games or something?

Reactions: GatorBob
Beat them? Doubtful.

Have the team prepared to play? Certainly.

That is a good Florida team in the Mullen mode. But it is not a great Florida team in the Spurrier or Meyer modes.

To have a football team so poorly-disciplined and unprepared to play that Mullen basically turned the game into a controlled scrimmage in the second quarter is yet further proof Bald Battle doesn't know what he's doing.

Reactions: Bigun
Well, if you don't know after today's game.....I got nothing for ya....

Getting beat by an absolutely TERRIBLE Florida team shows us just how bad we are....
Florida is not an absolutely TERRIBLE football team. They've obviously got it together in Gainesville and have a great coach in Mullen. If anything our AD should be taking notes on how the Gators are becoming successful.

Granted. These aren't the Gators under Spurrier or Meyer. But we aren't even as good as the Vols under Dooley. Which shows how far we've regressed. That is what is concerning for me.

Reactions: I40flyer

So, you're arguing we were dominated by another sh*tty team? Not sure how that helps on the recap of another pathetic season.

Reactions: I40flyer
FL lost its starting QB a couple of weeks ago, we went up against their #2 guy, due to Great coaching and the will to win, we all know what happened. The idea that good coaching can't bring our #2/#3 QB up to SEC quality, is ridiculous. FL has a Football coach, and he looks like he wants the team to progress every year under his direction, we do not.

Florida is not an absolutely TERRIBLE football team. They've obviously got it together in Gainesville and have a great coach in Mullen. If anything our AD should be taking notes on how the Gators are becoming successful.

Granted. These aren't the Gators under Spurrier or Meyer. But we aren't even as good as the Vols under Dooley. Which shows how far we've regressed. That is what is concerning for me.
I couldn't agree more, Florida is anything but Terrible. For some that do not understand Rankings, they are a bone of contention. Just because a team is RANKED #9 or #95, is a fact, it can't be argued with. Now, are they the 9th Best team in the nation, most likely not, that is why we settle things on the field. This of course this why Ranking change from week to week. But, if the pro's, with a vote, including NCAA coaches, have you at a given ranking, you are most likely "In that area" of actual skill, That Week.

Reactions: DonjoVol

VN Store

Back