Do we have the only delusional fans that make ridiculous hilarious predictions? 1-2 team is going to blast a Top 10 on the road

Bigun

that they lose to pretty much every single year.

Reason - we almost beat BYU and beat UTC really bad and lost to Ga State because our coaches didn't prepare.

I remember in the 90's routinely making fun of UGA, KY and Vandy fans who talked smack about us when we owned them the entire decade. Now, many in our fanbase have turned into the same delusional losers those guys were predicting wins and how bad we would be etc.

Good point. I see some absolute dumb posts about us beating Florida. Not happening. We are terrible. Even when we are good we can’t beat Florida.
I will say I have no problem with some guarded optimism, but with us being 1-2 and having been run out of the stadium by Ga State, losing to BYU and beating UTC and then to say "I'm not impressed by UF" is beyond ridiculous and stupid.

Lol the Florida predictions kill me. Every year before the season people talk about Florida’s talent being overrated and how we are going to beat them. Then we lose again and we hear about their talent advantage and our lack of it. We’ve beat them a few times in the past 30 years or so, it’s definitely not changing any time soon.

Oh I guess you want folks to concede? Sure we will have to play better, but hell no I will not act like we don't have a chance against Florida. We can win, we have to play well but it is possible. You don't play in the sec going in thinking your going to lose. Florida didn't look like world beaters tonight, sure there are good but BYU proved they aren't a bad team either and while losing to Georgia St should not have happened it looks like they are at least much better than the previous year. They beat Furman in a wild game last week and Furman nearly beat Virginia Tech. We still have to continue to improve, but we are not as bad as some make us out to be but as the season goes it will show itself. I hope UF feels like it's in the bag, as long as the staff and the players and the fans going down to Gainesville believe that's all that matters. GBO!!!!! Go get the WIN!!!!!

Reason - we almost beat BYU and beat UTC really bad and lost to Ga State because our coaches didn't prepare.

I remember in the 90's routinely making fun of UGA, KY and Vandy fans who talked smack about us when we owned them the entire decade. Now, many in our fanbase have turned into the same delusional losers those guys were predicting wins and how bad we would be etc.
So WTF do you want us to do? Why watch or be a fan? Why play the game? I don’t care what the reality is, I still want us to win and want to think we can. Otherwise what’s the point?

It is just unexplainable how we always find a way to lose to them. Even when they're bad we can't seem to find a way to win.

Even when talking about our good ole days with Manning I have to mention that. Although I still mention how we would be in the CFB playoff every year :)

Reactions: dduncan4163
So WTF do you want us to do? Why watch or be a fan? Why play the game? I don’t care what the reality is, I still want us to win and want to think we can. Otherwise what’s the point?
Maybe be a bit realistic about things? If we play well and UF plays bad, we have a slim chance.

I'm more talking about the insane posts talking other teams not being good when we are sitting at 1-2 without a win over a D1 team yet.

I've already said this but Frank's is out and I believe so is a few other people for next week at Florida. That being said it's only gonna help us have a shot at beating Florida. If we come out and smack them in the mouth early like we did UTC who knows we might pull the upset.

I will say I have no problem with some guarded optimism, but with us being 1-2 and having been run out of the stadium by Ga State, losing to BYU and beating UTC and then to say "I'm not impressed by UF" is beyond ridiculous and stupid.
Every analysis of Florida I have seen is that they are not impressed with Florida's play so far this season. I think only a football idiot would be impressed with their overall play to date.

Maybe be a bit realistic about things? If we play well and UF plays bad, we have a slim chance.

I'm more talking about the insane posts talking other teams not being good when we are sitting at 1-2 without a win over a D1 team yet.
Florida looked like hot garbage tonight. They looked bad against Miami and were lucky to win. Kentucky should have won the game. Kentucky looked slow to me. Especially in the backfield and they should have won the game. Yes I think we have a chance and I don’t think it depends on Florida playing bad. They are just not that good. That’s simply an opinion of someone who watches football.

Why don't you quit worrying about people believing we have a shot. It's sports, anything can happen in competition. GBO!

I've already said this but Frank's is out and I believe so is a few other people for next week at Florida. That being said it's only gonna help us have a shot at beating Florida. If we come out and smack them in the mouth early like we did UTC who knows we might pull the upset.
They had 1 get ejected for targeting and few others get injured but not sure how serious. I know one of their pass rushers have his ankle on ice for a while. GBO!

Reactions: feathersax

maybe,,,but we also are in the top 5 of posters making threads calling out other posters with threads just as dumb

Poor Peyton. He never did beat the Gators.

But he never lost to the other sec teams and he had an arm that was made of vitamin D milk. Marcus Nash was so good and Joey Kent. Heath Shuler. Efff the NFL. If your sad your in your 30s. Ahhhhh :(

It sure as hell sounds like you do, and if you watched Florida's games vs Miami and Kentucky... they were not that impressive. However, that is irrespective of Tennessee and how we will play them.

Why do you care about the opinion of others so much? Just post your opinion and don't let what other people think bother you so much. Life is too short.

Oh I guess you want folks to concede? Sure we will have to play better, but hell no I will not act like we don't have a chance against Florida. We can win, we have to play well but it is possible. You don't play in the sec going in thinking your going to lose. Florida didn't look like world beaters tonight, sure there are good but BYU proved they aren't a bad team either and while losing to Georgia St should not have happened it looks like they are at least much better than the previous year. They beat Furman in a wild game last week and Furman nearly beat Virginia Tech. We still have to continue to improve, but we are not as bad as some make us out to be but as the season goes it will show itself. I hope UF feels like it's in the bag, as long as the staff and the players and the fans going down to Gainesville believe that's all that matters. GBO!!!!! Go get the WIN!!!!!
Georgia st got thumped 57-10 today.

Reactions: 08Vol
It’s true people we always find a way to lose to Florida the Gators are the luckiest program I have ever seen always find a way to pull one off they did it tonight on Kroger field Ky beat them on every level this is what the Gators do time and again...

Reactions: 08Vol

VN Store

Back