Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great! I have some Weller, Old Forester and an unopened bottle of Woodford if things really start to take a turn towards crazytown...

Bang for it's buck, Old Forester 100 proof might be the best $25 bourbon I've come across. Obviously there is much better stuff at higher price points. But I can drink that neat or don't mind mixing it.

Keep an eye out for Four Roses Small Batch Select. It's only in five or six states right now but will be nationwide as they set up distribution. My favorite new Bourbon in years. Woodford Double Oaked and Blantons being my favorites.

Reactions: ionaVOL
giphy.gif

Here's the thing about this game... I gave my matchups and there are a couple of areas where we have the matchup advantages.

But, what if Trask isn't that good? You can't watch him play KY who was in prevent defense and think he's the second coming of Peyton Manning. If he was, he would've been starting. We don't know what he is. What if he isn't very good? And if he isn't, even though we haven't been great at stopping the run, FL is atrocious at running the football. So if they can't run the ball that well, well enough to have those long time consuming drives, and they can't pass the ball because Trask isn't very good against our pressure, what are they going to do?

They'll have to rely on us doing what we normally do, which is giving them the football in short yardage by turning it over like we did last year. If we don't do that, we have a great chance to win this football game.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Cimaglia with the game winning kick!
If it comes down to that, I have a lot of confidence. It should be a close game in the 4th. Feel like ole Cimaglia is gonna hit that 52 yarder as time expires to win the game.

And then we'll get to bathe in the Fl tears of "we didn't have our starting QB!!!"

Price picked the Vols to win tomorrow.

Boys, we can flip the narrative tomorrow. We can flip recruiting tomorrow. We can flip the future script for this team tomorrow. Let's go out and get this W!!!

Bless your sweet heart. By 4pm tomorrow we’ll be talking b-ball and the imminent hire of Urban Meyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back