Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that it matters, but local sports radio here, WJOX 3 man front, talking about UT to upset UF. They normally pick against UT in every game lol Dammit, I am getting hopeful again.

It’s part of a narrative to make you even more disappointed with Pruitt when we lose tomorrow, and make the hire of Urban Meyer much more palatable.

I just want a win tomorrow so bad. Please, for the love. We need this.
tenor.gif

Is disaggregate even a real word?
Only know it from the Du Pont formula in financial analysis. Used in any form of breaking down a larger scenario, formula, or data into it's primary parts. I guess you could say multivariate regression analysis is a form of disaggregation as well.

verb
  1. separate (something) into its component parts.

Last edited:
Has anyone been to Cataloochee Valley? I will be there tomorrow, just wondering if there is anything in particular I need to go see. Also, I will be at Isle of Palms next weekend, if anyone has any recommendations on places I need to check out.

Has anyone been to Cataloochee Valley? I will be there tomorrow, just wondering if there is anything in particular I need to go see. Also, I will be at Isle of Palms next weekend, if anyone has any recommendations on places I need to check out.

Southern Belle while visiting IOP

so these idiots that are getting themselves killed at Area 51, will we have to pay for their funerals? Can we just throw them all into a big hole in the desert, or send them to Mars to see if the bodies will come back animated or not.
Should they all be alienated from society?

I’ll see myself out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back