Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't allow other humans to be around me while watching the UT/UF game. My wife takes the kids and they leave for the day. I have had friends watch with me in the past but that was always the last time they wanted to watch a game with me lol. It's not pleasant, this game in particular, as you guys know. I wish I had a good reason to not watch this year but I don't. So it'll be me and a bottle of bourbon.
Yep, me too.. I've got a spare tv setting along side my reg tv so when I throw the remote thru my tv I'm ready with the backup..

Wait, is this really happening?
So... what would be the reaction from the country when these idiots storm Area 51 and the government slaughters them? I mean, no way they can just start shooting these people, right?
I don't think they'll slaughter them. I saw a report that they already arrested 2 people who tried to sneak in.

I’m all glad JJ scored and everything, but why did the Florida safety play tag football with him at about the 5 yard line? He looked to have an angle on him. Sure glad it was their safety and not ours doing that.
If he'd have taken an angle to tackle him JJ would have been in the end zone when he hit him I think. Should have given a better tackling effort for sure in hopes of causing a fumble or stumble out of bounds, but it was most likely a score.

Aww man...it’s pg-13👀🤷🏽‍♂️ What gives.

View attachment 226125
I have had stuff removed for far less. I asked Freak about it and he did not remove it but one of the mods did, based on this: I think anything seductive that may not be safe for work and could get us flagged by google. “Seductive” is their word so who know what that means exactly. The one I had removed had girls in bikinis swaying their hips from the front.

Reactions: UTSuave’
I’ve seen a lot of “open it up like Auburn.”

But maybe I worded it incorrectly. I think it’s wrong to think we get anything positive from JG this weekend. If we win it’ll be in spite of him - and maybe the offense as a whole.
I see taking a few shots, wide shots similar to AU. Their DBs are solid but JJ, MC and Palmer have all proven they can make plays.

Personally, tomorrow you re leaning on your D to make a big play or 2 that shortens the field. Lean on running the ball and shortening the game, and limiting JGs attempts. Keeping UFs D on the field will be important. They are dinged up and thinner at some spots.

Reactions: jakez4ut
I see taking a few shots, wide shots similar to AU. Their DBs are solid but JJ, MC and Palmer have all proven they can make plays.

Personally, tomorrow you re leaning on your D to make a big play or 2 that shortens the field. Lean on running the ball and shortening the game, and limiting JGs attempts. Keeping UFs D on the field will be important. They are dinged up and thinner at some spots.
Yep - gotta go all out on defense. Pruitt said as much last year after this game. When you’re the underdog you have to create turnovers. If it doesn’t work you get beat badly (UF) but when it does you pull a huge upsets (Auburn). Blitzes, all out punt blocks, whatever you gotta do. Rattle their QBs and hope he pisses down his leg like Stidham did.

Yep - gotta go all out on defense. Pruitt said as much last year after this game. When you’re the underdog you have to create turnovers. If it doesn’t work you get beat badly (UF) but when it does you pull a huge upsets (Auburn). Blitzes, all out punt blocks, whatever you gotta do. Rattle their QBs and hope he pisses down his leg like Stidham did.
Defensively the goal is keeping UFs running game where it currently is. Extremely stagnant. That will make blitzing a little less risky and more profitable. That's one thing that should make Vol fans feel a little better about that side of the ball. If UF finds a running game tomorrow its gonna be a long day and a lopsided score.

I've said it a couple times this week but I'm curious to see how Trask handles a game. He played well in a quarter where hes not responsible if they lose. That will be a little different tomorrow.

Defensively the goal is keeping UFs running game where it currently is. Extremely stagnant. That will make blitzing a little less risky and more profitable. That's one thing that should make Vol fans feel a little better about that side of the ball. If UF finds a running game tomorrow its gonna be a long day and a lopsided score.

I've said it a couple times this week but I'm curious to see how Trask handles a game. He played well in a quarter where hes not responsible if they lose. That will be a little different tomorrow.

Yep. Really curious to see what kind of QB he is going to be tomorrow.

I have had stuff removed for far less. I asked Freak about it and he did not remove it but one of the mods did, based on this: I think anything seductive that may not be safe for work and could get us flagged by google. “Seductive” is their word so who know what that means exactly. The one I had removed had girls in bikinis swaying their hips from the front.

👀😂😂😂😂 No fun...I also didint know there was more than one mod..I was under the impression that you just needed to stay in the good graces of freak.👀🤷🏽‍♂️ But now😫😭😂😂 not so much.

1568990568677.gif

Reactions: drvenner
I don't allow other humans to be around me while watching the UT/UF game. My wife takes the kids and they leave for the day. I have had friends watch with me in the past but that was always the last time they wanted to watch a game with me lol. It's not pleasant, this game in particular, as you guys know. I wish I had a good reason to not watch this year but I don't. So it'll be me and a bottle of bourbon.

Agree. That’s exactly how I’ve been watching the games for years. My cousin is the same way. When we’re winning a big game, zero communication during the game, afraid of jinxing anything. When we win big it’s pure holy s**t yelling over the phone. Which is what I want on Saturday!

Whenever we lose though, the silence is deafening. Could be weeks or longer before we speak again. We’ve been watching UT football since we were kids over 40 years ago. And we only mainly talk during the football season.

So here’s to the Vols kicking the Gators ass this weekend! Then I’ll be able to talk to my cousin and catch up. Cause we sure as hell haven’t spoken since the beginning of this damn season.

So... what would be the reaction from the country when these idiots storm Area 51 and the government slaughters them? I mean, no way they can just start shooting these people, right?

Lol I’m sure a lot of non-lethal projectiles and weaponry have been stashed up for this incident. However, these people are going to be facing serious charges for the trespassing and technically yes the military has the authority to use lethal force (doubt they would) considering only certain portions of Area 51 house secret stuff and if you think that secret stuff is above ground Good Luck finding it lol.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Could go political with a response, but yes they will definitely be shot unless they have made special sop at that installation addressing this specific threat.

Reactions: UTSuave’
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back