Do we have the only delusional fans that make ridiculous hilarious predictions? 1-2 team is going to blast a Top 10 on the road

No I'm not scared of a name on a Jersey. I am just smart enough to know that Florida is much better than Georgia State And we lost to Georgia State. Plus Florida just beat Kentucky on the road and they beat Miami. All we have beaten is a FCS School which is the equivalent of a high school playing a junior high. It has nothing to do with a uniform it has to do with what we put on the field and who standing on the sidelines coaching.
That's not how football works

that they lose to pretty much every single year.

Reason - we almost beat BYU and beat UTC really bad and lost to Ga State because our coaches didn't prepare.

I remember in the 90's routinely making fun of UGA, KY and Vandy fans who talked smack about us when we owned them the entire decade. Now, many in our fanbase have turned into the same delusional losers those guys were predicting wins and how bad we would be etc.
Tell it to Jennings.

I'm more talking about the insane posts talking other teams not being good when we are sitting at 1-2 without a win over a D1 team yet.

Tennessee has been looking ahead to Florida. Hasn’t opened up the playbook yet.

No I'm not scared of a name on a Jersey. I am just smart enough to know that Florida is much better than Georgia State And we lost to Georgia State. Plus Florida just beat Kentucky on the road and they beat Miami. All we have beaten is a FCS School which is the equivalent of a high school playing a junior high. It has nothing to do with a uniform it has to do with what we put on the field and who standing on the sidelines coaching.
LOL why bother being a fan? Just give it up and don't watch. Mow the yard or go play golf or in your case clean your room.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Tennessee has been looking ahead to Florida. Hasn’t opened up the playbook yet.
Could be! If your boss told you just make sure you beat Florida and your job is safe until you have long enough to recruit how would you go about business? You beat Florida on the scoreboard and in recruiting then you have something

Reactions: ptcarter
Tennessee's been known to pull one out of it's ass every now and again, just to go back to being SubPar

Tennessee's been known to pull one out of it's ass every now and again, just to go back to being SubPar

Will Tennessee need a Proctologist after the Florida game, not likely, but stranger things have indeed happened once

Florida has shown more often than not that even with bad play when it comes down to crunch time they will more often that not make the plays to win the game. I don't think we can say that about UT who more often than not will find a way to lose it. But I hope so much that we can beat Florida.

Reactions: overseasorange2
Florida has shown more often than not that even with bad play when it comes down to crunch time they will more often that not make the plays to win the game. I don't think we can say that about UT who more often than not will find a way to lose it. But I hope so much that we can beat Florida.

You don't want much do ya?

Florida barely escaped Kentucky last night. UT is not as bad as some say. In fact, I predict UT will give Florida all they can handle and them some next weekend, and they might even get outta there with the W. They beat Auburn on the road last year.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Now wait, we now have "fans" calling out the other fans for being optimistic?! Nice! We should just tell the team to forfeit and not waste the Athletic Department's money by traveling to Florida.
That may be a good idea, but, don't we get some tv money etc., all in all I believe we'll still make a few $$$, if not I'm with you! We could put that money in a "Find a real coach" fund.

To me Florida's not a top 10 team, but they were run all over us on the outside of the tackles

LOL why bother being a fan? Just give it up and don't watch. Mow the yard or go play golf or in your case clean your room.
At this point I'm not really a fan of the current regime. However like a lot of people I want my voice to be heard about my dissatisfaction of the way the program has been run.

At this point I'm not really a fan of the current regime. However like a lot of people I want my voice to be heard about my dissatisfaction of the way the program has been run.
Heard by who? Your just some anonymous dude on a message board complaining to a bunch of other anonymous dudes/dudettes on a message board.

Reactions: m1al
We usually loose to FL because of our bad play, not because of their good play. Last year it was the turnovers (at least 3 inside the 25) that did us in, but granted many of those were due to poor offensive line play. While the line still has a way to go to be excellent, the are clearly improved this year. I don't think the talent level is much different, although FL probably has some better depth, but we will only win if we don't beat ourselves. Clean up the mistakes and we will win. At any rate, I believe we will be within 10 points unless we have a lot of turnovers like last year. GBO.

VN Store

Back