Do we have the only delusional fans that make ridiculous hilarious predictions? 1-2 team is going to blast a Top 10 on the road

Florida will beat us by 15 at least, the only possible wins I see for us the rest of the way are Miss. St, UAB, Vandy that is if the team hasn’t completely checked out by November

Reactions: Bigun
Tennessee will beat Georgia and Florida. We straight dismantle the Gators on the road then upset Georgia at home after the bye week.

Pass over some of what you're smoking:D

View attachment 225273
Same losers who left Neyland stadium at halftime in 2016. I will never share your attitude and my reward was seeing one of the best comebacks in recent history. While all the losers walked out of the stadium because we were down at the half like they've never watched a college football game before.

Same losers who left Neyland stadium at halftime in 2016. I will never share your attitude and my reward was seeing one of the best comebacks in recent history. While all the losers walked out of the stadium because we were down at the half like they've never watched a college football game before.
This team isn't nearly as good as the 2016 team was:rolleyes: JG isn't good enough to tie Josh Dobbs shoes:D

Reactions: BigOrangeAl 1979
Florida doesn't look anything like a top 10 team. If the game is about JG's decision making, UF wins. If somehow the game isn't... UT has a chance.
Sooo your saying we're toast?...Because everybody knows JG can't figure it out.

What about Vandy and UGA and WVU and those teams that beat us by 25pts?
I'm not the one arguing that Tennessee cannot beat Florida. Do I think the Vols will win? No. Will I be shocked if they win? No. I'm not going to blast fellow fans of my team for supporting the idea that their team can win a game.

Reactions: m1al and FLSTF-VOL
Idc how many times UF has won this game. It’s a new year and there’s no curse, so just go out and win the damn game if you’re able.

The "We are going to beat Florida" crowd are the same types of people who remarry a previous spouse.
Maybe, but at least they are getting laid. Unlike some of you sitting in your mommas' basement enjoying yourselves.

Reactions: m1al
I'm not the one arguing that Tennessee cannot beat Florida. Do I think the Vols will win? No. Will I be shocked if they win? No. I'm not going to blast fellow fans of my team for supporting the idea that their team can win a game.
I never said we couldn't win either. Just pointing out the morons who while cheering for our Vols have got blown out by Ga State and lost to an average BYU team say that UF isn't impressive.

I wonder, how many of the Sunshine Pumping Band are putting their money on UT to win? For some reason (many will say, "it's against my beliefs to bet...".) I think when it comes down to "cutting time", they and their money are no where to be found.

How many members of the Sunshine Pumping Boys Choir are planning to make the trip to the Swamp? I'm guessing fewer than the last time, just saying.....

Last edited:
that they lose to pretty much every single year.

Reason - we almost beat BYU and beat UTC really bad and lost to Ga State because our coaches didn't prepare.

I remember in the 90's routinely making fun of UGA, KY and Vandy fans who talked smack about us when we owned them the entire decade. Now, many in our fanbase have turned into the same delusional losers those guys were predicting wins and how bad we would be etc.

Lol...I'm glad someone said it.

If we beat Florida it will be a big upset. Until we routinely see this team or program start playing big in big games again it is laughable for a reasonable person to assess the team has made dramatic improvement unless of course lining up correctly impresses people.

Reactions: BigOrangeAl 1979
Why do people think we'll get blown out by Bama but could possibly beat Georgia? Georgia is on their level and may actually be better this year. 2016 was Kirby's first year. He's got the kinks worked out now.

Florida is usually better than us and it's not a curse or a stupid horseshoe. It's not luck when you only lose 7 times in 30 tries. With that said, I do believe it's slightly possible this year but no way I'd put money on it. It's too early to anoint Trask the next tebow. He threw what 12 passes yesterday? IF we can get pressure we might have a chance. They've not looked good at all this year but neither have we so we'll see

First 3 games mean nothing at this point, it's Florida week, I hope the Vols go into the swamp ready to play

Just my opinion but I’m thinking they may drop a spot....but if they drop 2 then Tennessee won’t even have to face a top 10 team.

VN Store

Back