Is the world better off with the nation of Israel?

Fine. I'll ask again. Can the state of Tennessee or the United States annex land I purchase in another state or country?

Palestinians are in Israel. Completely contained inside Israel. City’s annex land inside their states all the time so I’m going with yes.

But once again none of your business

Palestinians are in Israel. Completely contained inside Israel. City’s annex land inside their states all the time so I’m going with yes.

But once again none of your business

Lol! So, as you claim, Palestinians are completely contained inside of Israel?

Then why is Israel annexing property, containing majority Palestinians, outside of Israel?

Then why is Israel annexing property, containing majority Palestinians, outside of Israel?

Ask Israel
I don’t know why they’re doing anything they do. Some things I disagree with others I’m ok with.
This situation is fine with me. The Palestinian obviously can’t manage themselves so I have no problem with Israel taking over.
I also have no issues with the Chattanooga expansion as Chattanooga continues to annex lands.
But fortunately it doesn’t matter what you or I think as it’s none of our business.

Slice states the truth. It isnt complicated. Palestine isnt a sovereign country now or ever. It is an "idea" some arabs in the area have.

Once they are purchased they are no longer Palestinian lands.
These lands are purchased from arabs willing to sell by Israelis . Therefore they become "Israel territory" when Israel's gov decides to annex that neighborhood owned by Israelis...it is EXACTLY like Chattanooga annexing surrounding neighborhoods. It would be different if those hoods were actually IN ANOTHER COUNTRY like Jordan or Egypt. They are not. Period. Palestine is not a country. Why yall seemingly intelligent adults refuse to understand this simple concept I dont know.

Let's not forget that not so long ago all of these Arab countries ATTACKED Israel at the same time...and Israel beat the brakes off of every one of them and rightfully took large pieces of territory on the Sinai Peninsula...and elsewhere...they GAVE IT BACK TO THE COUNTRIES THAT ATTACKED THEM. Didnt have to. But they did . Egypt is now an ally. Even the Saudis have recently said that the Israelis should be left in peace and that the Arabs should mind their own business and work on the living conditions in their own often 3rd world countries.

Ever seen the middle east from space??? Theres a big green spot . That's Israel. They have only been there since 1948 but have managed to IRRIGATE their country and make it not be a desolate desert sheit hole. The arabs all around them have been there since before Christ walked and their people starve because their countries are desert sheit holes.

Who is the problem? The Israelis? Do they ever attack their neighbors unprovoked like was done to them? Do they let their people starve and live in 3rd world conditions? Do they breed hate and terrorists? Who is the problem then? Them or the arabs and iran???

Anybody with any sense can answer these questions. Yall Jew haters make yourselves look very bad in this thread.

Israel was established as a state.
Palestine wasn’t a state before and isn’t one now.

This ...easy to understand fellas

The self righteous meter of this Baptist Deacon just pegged out.

Sorry for all the deleted posts, but sometimes when the cray button gets hit, there's no other choice.

Last edited:

Sorry for all the deleted posts, but sometimes when the cray button gets hit, there's no other choice.

VN version of a Demerol shot..."now you just lay there and drool for a while, and once you're better we'll let you get up and go on about your business."

I love this place.

Slice states the truth. It isnt complicated. Palestine isnt a sovereign country now or ever. It is an "idea" some arabs in the area have.

These lands are purchased from arabs willing to sell by Israelis . Therefore they become "Israel territory" when Israel's gov decides to annex that neighborhood owned by Israelis...it is EXACTLY like Chattanooga annexing surrounding neighborhoods. It would be different if those hoods were actually IN ANOTHER COUNTRY like Jordan or Egypt. They are not. Period. Palestine is not a country. Why yall seemingly intelligent adults refuse to understand this simple concept I dont know.

Let's not forget that not so long ago all of these Arab countries ATTACKED Israel at the same time...and Israel beat the brakes off of every one of them and rightfully took large pieces of territory on the Sinai Peninsula...and elsewhere...they GAVE IT BACK TO THE COUNTRIES THAT ATTACKED THEM. Didnt have to. But they did . Egypt is now an ally. Even the Saudis have recently said that the Israelis should be left in peace and that the Arabs should mind their own business and work on the living conditions in their own often 3rd world countries.

Ever seen the middle east from space??? Theres a big green spot . That's Israel. They have only been there since 1948 but have managed to IRRIGATE their country and make it not be a desolate desert sheit hole. The arabs all around them have been there since before Christ walked and their people starve because their countries are desert sheit holes.

Who is the problem? The Israelis? Do they ever attack their neighbors unprovoked like was done to them? Do they let their people starve and live in 3rd world conditions? Do they breed hate and terrorists? Who is the problem then? Them or the arabs and iran???

Anybody with any sense can answer these questions. Yall Jew haters make yourselves look very bad in this thread.

This ...easy to understand fellas

So, if there is no Palestine, are you cool with 3/4 of that population having no right to vote? Cancel that. You probably are. That's a Republican wet dream.

So, if there is no Palestine, are you cool with 3/4 of that population having no right to vote? Cancel that. You probably are. That's a Republican wet dream.

You left out the fact that it’s their choice. But hey, the full story would **** up your outrage.

Reactions: tennvols77
I passed out early last night and missed all the fun slice. My post is still there...I really don't get the Israel hate

Do not speak to slice, he is an evil Satan worshipping Jew.
It was interesting in fact the poster said his uncle was killed in the USS Liberty attack.

I hope more was done than deleted posts. Maybe a call to the FBI.

Buy a motorhome anywhere and see which state taxes it when you put $25 license plates on it in Tennessee. It ain't cheap. I can't complain though, Tennessee is a low tax state, especially once that Hall income tax goes away.
Just don't do it in calitaxication.

VN Store

Back