Is the world better off with the nation of Israel?

If they want it they should try and take it.
Last time they did Israel got a lot bigger.

And why should we give a **** over here?
People are not being experimented. They are being governed by someone they don’t like. Just like here if they don’t like it there are places they can move too.

Reactions: hog88
Unless I got my geography way twisted...Turkey doesnt share a border with Israel anywhere. Why do they give a dang what Israel's borders look like? Am I missing something?

When was that earliest image from? Care to go back and compare all modern countries to what they were at that time period?

Well, if you read the link or knew much about the subject....you’d already know that answer...1948.

This has nothing to do with all modern countries....it has to do with Israel, and their illegal settlements, annexations and expansion...

Well, if you read the link or knew much about the subject....you’d already know that answer...1948.

This has nothing to do with all modern countries....it has to do with Israel, and their illegal settlements, annexations and expansion...

So if we were attacked by Canada, defeated them and took Ontario and Quebec it would be illegal?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
If they want it they should try and take it.
Last time they did Israel got a lot bigger.

And why should we give a **** over here?
People are not being experimented. They are being governed by someone they don’t like. Just like here if they don’t like it there are places they can move too.

What arrogance. Pick on someone who can fight back. Go fight Iran....quit making America do all your dirty work.

Palestinians and their lands are being exterminated. It’s not even questionable...

VN Store

Back