How many coaches and players...

chattavol420

...Visit volnation on a daily basis? I bet it’s a huge number. This is an amazing and well run message board (shout out to freak lol)...compared to what most other teams have access to. I bet you almost every single player has a profile on volnation. And I’d bet the house that Pruitt has someone keeping him up to speed with what the fan base thinks about certain things and that this is their first stop. I bet even fulmer makes an occasional visit to this board.

Visit volnation on a daily basis? I bet it’s a huge number. This is an amazing and well run message board (shout out to freak lol)...compared to what most other teams have access to. I bet you almost ever single player has a profile on volnation. And I’d bet the house that Pruitt has someone keeping him up to speed with what the fan base thinks about certain things and that this is their first stop. I bet even fulmer makes an occasional visit to this board.
None

If you pay attention to the VERY LIMITED amount of time that "professional media" get at practice and the VERY LIMITED time that the same media gets with coaches and players each week its very small amount. Do you honestly think that they give a rip about what the run of the mill average fans are saying on a message board??? Hint: NOOO!

Visit volnation on a daily basis? I bet it’s a huge number. This is an amazing and well run message board (shout out to freak lol)...compared to what most other teams have access to. I bet you almost ever single player has a profile on volnation. And I’d bet the house that Pruitt has someone keeping him up to speed with what the fan base thinks about certain things and that this is their first stop. I bet even fulmer makes an occasional visit to this board.
Lulz

Reactions: Titan05
Players, maybe some. Pruitt doesn't exactly strike me as a follow social media type of guy.

If you pay attention to the VERY LIMITED amount of time that "professional media" get at practice and the VERY LIMITED time that the same media gets with coaches and players each week its very small amount. Do you honestly think that they give a rip about what the run of the mill average fans are saying on a message board??? Hint: NOOO!
You telling me that all of this b*thin and complaining has been for nothing?!?

I don't buy that. You think they don't care about what the fans think? The fans who ya know, fill the seats, buy the merchandise? We are how the program makes money. Without that there is no program. Do I think they hop on here to scope us out? No, they don't need to to find out. People talk, news gets to them. That's why JJ said what he said during that interview. To think they don't care is absurd because if they didn't, why would we?

Reactions: volgrad500
I don't buy that. You think they don't care about what the fans think? The fans who ya know, fill the seats, buy the merchandise? We are how the program makes money. Without that there is no program. Do I think they hop on here to scope us out? No, they don't need to to find out. People talk, news gets to them. That's why JJ said what he said during that interview. To think they don't care is absurd because if they didn't, why would we?

Yea there is almost no chance the AD doesn't have people monitoring to some degree. But I don't think any way the coaches do.

VN Store

Back