How many coaches and players...

If you pay attention to the VERY LIMITED amount of time that "professional media" get at practice and the VERY LIMITED time that the same media gets with coaches and players each week its very small amount. Do you honestly think that they give a rip about what the run of the mill average fans are saying on a message board??? Hint: NOOO!
They could easily look on here for a minute while laying in bed about to fall asleep... I've done it several times after working 17hr days before. Why can't they?

They could easily look on here for a minute while laying in bed about to fall asleep... I've done it several times after working 17hr days before. Why can't they?
I didn't say that they can't, I said they don't care what we as fans say on a message board. They know a thousand times more about whats going on with this team than any of us do. The only people whose opinions matter are the AD and boosters because they have a vote in their job. I deal with HS and some college coaches, and most of them would love to see the media and their media responsibilities go away.

I didn't say that they can't, I said they don't care what we as fans say on a message board. They know a thousand times more about whats going on with this team than any of us do. The only people whose opinions matter are the AD and boosters because they have a vote in their job. I deal with HS and some college coaches, and most of them would love to see the media and their media responsibilities go away.
Actually they do care what the fans say regardless of where they read or heard it. Did you not read the story of how a fan talked to one of the players? Do you seriously think what they say in interviews isn't limited or them told sorta what to say? Cause if so then you're a sheep.

VN Store

Back