iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max

Dustin4Vols

Any one getting? I still have 8 plus and seems only thing special is the new cameras. Disappointing

I went from a 6S to a 7 and the difference wasn’t all that much ( aside from the missing headphone jack). Going from the 7 to an Xr has been like the difference between my first iPhone (an 8gb 4) to the 6S.

Can your 8 survive being submerged for 30 minutes?

Nor can my SE. But, I dang sure ain't giving up my SE for a $1000 phone. If it does lay to rest, I'll go get that $240 Moto G7 Power.

Actually my second SE. My iphone 6, the charger port messed up. My first SE after that, my charger port messed up. My current SE, my charger port messed up. I was pissed. Bad design. Well, finally, someone at the V store had enough sense to not rip me off on an upsale and told me I prob just had some lint in the port. So she picked it out with a paper clip, blew some canned air in it. Good as new. Charges every time I plug it up now without moving plug around and laying down gently without losing contact. Alas...I'm still pissed...why wasn't I told this the other two times.

I went from a 6S to a 7 and the difference wasn’t all that much ( aside from the missing headphone jack). Going from the 7 to an Xr has been like the difference between my first iPhone (an 8gb 4) to the 6S.

Got my son the XR for Xmas. Seems like a fantastic phone. I dare him to ask to upgrade.

I think I’m sitting this one out. I have the XS Max and don’t see much of a reason to upgrade this year. The 2020 version looks promising though based on early rumors.

Last edited:
I think I’m sitting this one out. I have the XS Max and don’t see much of a reason to upgrade this year. The 2020 version looks promising though based on early rumors.

Yeah, I was thinking I'd like to hold off till then too because it's supposed to be a substantial overhaul and I keep phones a long time. But I'm still rocking a 6 and ios13 only supports 6S and above, so now I'm trying to decide which version to use as a bridge to to the 2021 refresh.

Yeah, I was thinking I'd like to hold off till then too because it's supposed to be a substantial overhaul and I keep phones a long time. But I'm still rocking a 6 and ios13 only supports 6S and above, so now I'm trying to decide which version to use as a bridge to to the 2021 refresh.
I saw where the iPhone 7 is now on clearance in the apple store starting at $399. Not sure if that interests you.

The iPhone 7 is now for sale in Apple’s Clearance store online | Macworld

There really just aren’t killer features anymore that warrant frequent upgrades. As long as the latest iOS is supported is hard to justify the cost of upgrading.

I am interested in the in-screen fingerprint sensor in 2020, though, if that happens as rumored.

Me too. I’m in an iPhone family. I had a galaxy once a few years ago and my teenage daughter would groan about me not having iMessage. In her mind having a green bubble was unacceptable. lol.
I don’t trust green text messages.

Reactions: Obsessed
Which color of the iPhone 11 do you guys like best? I think the green looks pretty cool.

I have the X. I guess the only complaint I'd have is that it feels small compared to the new ones.

I think the X is a pretty nice size actually. It’s definitely easier to hold and carry than the bigger ones. I had the X and I miss it sometimes.

I have the X. I guess the only complaint I'd have is that it feels small compared to the new ones.

I think the X is a pretty nice size actually. It’s definitely easier to hold and carry than the bigger ones. I had the X and I miss it sometimes.
I don't mind it really, but watching stuff on it, not so much

I don't mind it really, but watching stuff on it, not so much
I can see that. The larger screen is definitely nice for movies and TV. And gaming I guess, although I’ve never been into mobile gaming.

In reality the iPhone XR and now the 11 look like solid phones for the price. It’s no surprise the XR was the best selling iPhone last year.

VN Store

Back