iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max

I saw where the iPhone 7 is now on clearance in the apple store starting at $399. Not sure if that interests you.

The iPhone 7 is now for sale in Apple’s Clearance store online | Macworld

Yeah, that's where I'm trying to decide, go cheap for a holdover to the next redesign or just pony up for the added screen real estate and Face ID? If I go ahead and spend, I may as well get the 11 because it's only about $100 more than the X's. Don't see any reason to go Pro though. Nice camera features but I won't use them.

I just read the iPhone 11 Pro battery life is four hours longer than the XS and the Pro Max is five hours longer than the XS Max. Pretty impressive.

Yeah, that's where I'm trying to decide, go cheap for a holdover to the next redesign or just pony up for the added screen real estate and Face ID? If I go ahead and spend, I may as well get the 11 because it's only about $100 more than the X's. Don't see any reason to go Pro though. Nice camera features but I won't use them.
Face ID is great when you’re holding the phone. It’s a pain when your phone is on the desk and you’re trying to check a message. That’s why I’m looking forward to an in-screen fingerprint sensor.

Like you, I don’t care all that much about an improved camera.

Face ID is great when you’re holding the phone. It’s a pain when your phone is on the desk and you’re trying to check a message. That’s why I’m looking forward to an in-screen fingerprint sensor.

Like you, I don’t care all that much about an improved camera.
I was definitely hoping for Apple Pencil or Apple Pencil capability. Every time I go to Best Buy I always play with the Samsung notes and the stylus

Ordered the Pro Max since I am still on the 8 Plus. The screen upgrade along is worth it for me since I skipped the X family.

Reactions: Freak
I just read the iPhone 11 Pro battery life is four hours longer than the XS and the Pro Max is five hours longer than the XS Max. Pretty impressive.

That's approaching Moto G7 Power territory with it's 5000 amp battery. Almost got that except the sales person fixed the charger port on my SE. I've had 3 apples with the charger port messing up. Come to find out it's only lint that gets in there. A paper clip and a can of air. Works like new.

Reactions: VolNExile
That's approaching Moto G7 Power territory with it's 5000 amp battery. Almost got that except the sales person fixed the charger port on my SE. I've had 3 apples with the charger port messing up. Come to find out it's only lint that gets in there. A paper clip and a can of air. Works like new.
Yeah, I've heard about a lot of folks having issues with lint or debris in the charging port. Seems pretty common.

Reactions: VolNExile
Yeah, I've heard about a lot of folks having issues with lint or debris in the charging port. Seems pretty common.

Wish I knew that 2 iPhones ago. Wasted my lock in on those 2 year payoffs. Something simple that no one offered up. Would be in another two year contract as we speak if that girl hadn't said what my problem likely was and fixed it for me a couple weeks ago.

Well, I'm happy staying with my SE. Has the guts of a 6. Plenty fast for me and 64 gb. Fits in my pocket. no need for a 44 Magnum holster. Camera more than sufficient, and the screen is fine with my reading glasses. even the size of the G7 Power would still require my reading glasses. So, I have that going for me. And we are down to only one phone needing paid off. So, a long as my wife wants to keep her S8, we are good to leave Verizon anytime as my SE is unlocked and can take a different carrier SIM.

However, with all the phones paid off, we would only save about $30 a month now if we defected. And Verizon reception is hard to beat. Sprint and Straight Talk just don't cut it in Jackson County. Maybe US cellular.

Well, I'm happy staying with my SE. Has the guts of a 6. Plenty fast for me and 64 gb. Fits in my pocket. no need for a 44 Magnum holster. Camera more than sufficient, and the screen is fine with my reading glasses. even the size of the G7 Power would still require my reading glasses. So, I have that going for me. And we are down to only one phone needing paid off. So, a long as my wife wants to keep her S8, we are good to leave Verizon anytime as my SE is unlocked and can take a different carrier SIM.

However, with all the phones paid off, we would only save about $30 a month now if we defected. And Verizon reception is hard to beat. Sprint and Straight Talk just don't cut it in Jackson County. Maybe US cellular.
You can get a Verizon sim for straight talk

And just like that, I somehow managed to run over my 8 Plus which completely destroyed it. So go in to needing a phone right now and they talked me into a Note 10 Plus lol.....dammit. So cancelled the preorder

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
And just like that, I somehow managed to run over my 8 Plus which completely destroyed it. So go in to needing a phone right now and they talked me into a Note 10 Plus lol.....dammit. So cancelled the preorder

:rolleyes:

Well, that didn’t take much.

Whore.

Battery life is sooooooo much better
Yeah, considerably better than even the XS Max. I've wondered if that's from a bigger batter and more efficient processor, or if some of it has to do with ios 13.

Yeah, considerably better than even the XS Max. I've wondered if that's from a bigger batter and more efficient processor, or if some of it has to do with ios 13.
Probably a little bit of all 3. I also use night mode which is better for battery life as well

The midnight green color is cool as well

Probably a little bit of all 3. I also use night mode which is better for battery life as well

The midnight green color is cool as well
Yeah, i like the green. It's nice they had some new options this year.

Hell no. You can count me in the $50 don't give af android group. Seriously, as long as I can text, call, and occasionally look some $h!t up, I'm good. I just can't fathom spending 1k on a phone. My country ass won't even spend that on a lap-top!

Hell no. You can count me in the $50 don't give af android group. Seriously, as long as I can text, call, and occasionally look some $h!t up, I'm good. I just can't fathom spending 1k on a phone. My country ass won't even spend that on a lap-top!
Prices have gotten out of hand for sure. Which Android phone do you use?

Prices have gotten out of hand for sure. Which Android phone do you use?
An LG rebel maybe? 🤷 lol, no joke. I have no clue, just bought it from Wal-Mart a couple months ago. Only because I dropped and shattered my previous phone. I've just used straight-talk for years. I refuse to use Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc. I don't want to be trapped in a plan when I can have the same services for half the price.

An LG rebel maybe? 🤷 lol, no joke. I have no clue, just bought it from Wal-Mart a couple months ago. Only because I dropped and shattered my previous phone. I've just used straight-talk for years. I refuse to use Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc. I don't want to be trapped in a plan when I can have the same services for half the price.
Nothing wrong with that. There are definitely some reasonable plans out there these days that are good values.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife

VN Store

Back