Vols Practice Thread Wednesday

Was Will Friend allowed to practice with the 1s or 2s??

Asking for a friend....... (pun intended)

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Come on Beasley be that special utility guy we know you can be...

Is it to early to say no more busted coverage?

Bituli, Ignont, Toto, and Reid need to take over the LBs spots

My goodness we need bodies up front.
Ignont is not that good and shouldn't be playing

Reactions: jarnol32
For the second-straight day, the offensive line worked on a short-yardage/leverage drill with the dummies on the ground. Wanya Morris showed some improvement in the drill, while Marcus Tatum was forced to redo a rep twice after barely moving the blocking pad.

That blocking pad must have been a five star coming out of HS.
Lol no kidding... I would love to see this drill.

Reactions: tbh
Come on Beasley be that special utility guy we know you can be...

Is it to early to say no more busted coverage?

Bituli, Ignont, Toto, and Reid need to take over the LBs spots

My goodness we need bodies up front.

Ignont and Reid never need to touch the field again what in the world are you talking about....

Yes. 7-0, after Florida's first TD (after a JG pick or fumble) will be as close as it gets all day.

We are somewhat limited at QB......we don't really have one. That's hard to overcome.

Bituli and Thompson back to give us a boost. The other guys start to figure things out.

Chaney sprinkles some Crompton Reformation Magic Dust on JG.

We are undefeated in SEC play. Bring on the Swamp. Let’s ride!

Ehh, I just figured Reid was playing well. My bad.

Reid had one good play against Georgia State causing the fumble I believe. The rest of the time he was lost on the field. Him and Ignont lack the sideline to sideline speed and the power that we need at the position. Hence why Banks was moved up in the rotation to essentially the #2 behind Bituli and TooToo

Reid had one good play against Georgia State causing the fumble I believe. The rest of the time he was lost on the field. Him and Ignont lack the sideline to sideline speed and the power that we need at the position. Hence why Banks was moved up in the rotation to essentially the #2 behind Bituli and TooToo

We probably lack that kind of speed across the board except those two

We probably lack that kind of speed across the board except those two

Our young guys can run. That’s why so many have been playing. The overall speed of the defense increase the younger our defense gets during the game. The downside to that is some of the errors go up.

Reactions: tennvols77
Our young guys can run. That’s why so many have been playing. The overall speed of the defense increase the younger our defense gets during the game. The downside to that is some of the errors go up.

And that’s why I’ve continued to say we need to take our lumps and see where things stand next year or the following.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Jeremy Pruitt said on Vol Calls that Tennessee had three very good practices and said they were working on the running game.

VN Store

Back